McGregor Vs Mayweather Official

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I hope Floyd gets his ass beat but I doubt it. I don't think I can bring myself to pay for this one after the pacman snooze fest

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I haven't followed boxing since the 80's and really don't follow UFC but my common sense tells me McGregor doesn't stand a chance.

if it were a mixed martial match I'd say McGregor, but a standup boxing match, no question in my mind Gayweather wins.

This whole thing reminds of that movie the great White Hype. The fight is all hype and trucks of money, it's just a scheme for the promoters.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its going to be lights out for mcgregor. but im sure he could care less. he's getting $100 million (ridiculous). what they should do is give the winner $100 million and the loser $1 million. make them both really perform for it. with this deal they can both phone it in and the only real loser is the dummy that pays $$$ for the ppv. and GOD knows how much the ppv will be if theyre BOTH making $100 million.

i dont like either fighter but i hope mcgregor gets his clock cleaned

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Why is this fight happening?

Seems one sided.

J6LaA.gif

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

lol, good point.

However, which camp thought their guy should fight the other one?
Seems everytime I search for that it just gives me links that the fight is now confirmed.
And being lazy, stopped reading after the 2nd or 3rd link.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
lol, good point.

However, which camp thought their guy should fight the other one?
Seems everytime I search for that it just gives me links that the fight is now confirmed.
And being lazy, stopped reading after the 2nd or 3rd link.

it was mcgregor that said in an interview (conan?) that he would like to fight mayweather and could beat him.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
@13COBRA This fight is about money and nothing else, its estimated to bring in 600 million! Mayweather has been a professional boxer for his entire adult life and McGregor while an excellent mixed martial artist, is not a boxer. Hardcore boxing fans won't bother with this fight, its appeal is to the masses that know nothing about the sweet science.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@13COBRA This fight is about money and nothing else, its estimated to bring in 600 million! Mayweather has been a professional boxer for his entire adult life and McGregor while an excellent mixed martial artist, is not a boxer. Hardcore boxing fans won't bother with this fight, its appeal is to the masses that know nothing about the sweet science.

I 100% agree. I know it's just about the money and that's it.

Pitting these two against each other on such a big stage is good for both sports; just like TopGolf is for golf.

TopGolf was designed for people who don't golf, and it's taken off like a rocket.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Haha

I can't stand it to be honest. I'm not near as good of a golfer as @03cobra#694 , but I shoot mid to upper 80's on most of my 'home' courses and I absolutely hate playing TopGolf.

I used to play golf and still play a round once in a blue moon. I would not consider myself a very good golfer, can occasionally break 100 on a very good day, so TG and drinks is much more my speed.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I used to play golf and still play a round once in a blue moon. I would not consider myself a very good golfer, can occasionally break 100 on a very good day, so TG and drinks is much more my speed.

And you're probably one of the better players that enjoy TG.

I would like to own one. There is profit busting out the seams at those places.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
And you're probably one of the better players that enjoy TG.

I would like to own one. There is profit busting out the seams at those places.

You ain't lying, those places must be raking in the money. They are always packed with folks, definitely got to get there just before the happy hour rush.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
First of all, maywesther isn't a boxer, he's a professional dodger.

If Connor can land a few solid lefts, he will wreck Floyd.

That said, he most likely won't.

Users who are viewing this thread