Mct Gtg 11/27/04

dougwg

Established Member
Everyone should be off work and all rested up from gorging themselves on turkey and some on venison. :rockon:

We will have a very special guest from California joining us and I would like to get as many people together as possible.

I figure a few of us can hit the Henry Ford Museum or Greenfield Village earlier in the day then meet up with everyone else for dinner.

Suggestions on where to eat dinner

Other suggestions are welcome also.

Last edited:

R-CODE

Established Member
I am interested in joining the gang. What time and where? Maybe i will bring a very special guest myself......Her name is DAGO RED.

GOTTI

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
I'm in, Italian sounds great, although Hunan is so tempting. Leo YOU SUCK!!

T.Bone

Established Member
dougwg said:
we ALL can stop by the station and bug you for awhile :)

Yea, I think those black strips are wearing off in front of the station. Doug needs to fix that! :burnout:

I will try to make it, Italian sounds good to me.

03DOHC

Established Member
I'm down for whatever food is decided on. :-D I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. It's been quite a few years since I've been to Michigan.

What's Greenfield Village?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
320 miles isn't too bad, but the timing is. Finals start on that Mon. If it were any other time I would try to make it.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
hey, you have an open invitation Travis!

even though it would be great to meet up before summer, the best time for you to visit here would be the third weekend in August for the Woodward Dream Cruise

just ask Jake and Jamie (BADASS03SVT & SVTChic) if they think it was worth the trip for them this year :thumbsup:

and Dan, no matter what you say, we're NOT going to take you to McDonalds :lol1:

Last edited:

pwildbil

Established Member
IMHO anytime in July or August is a great time to visit...So many Cruises(3 Gratiot cruises,Woodward Dream cruise week, Harper cruise to name a few), always a Car show going on, and the weather is great!!!

Wish I could go to the GTG .....It would be nice to meet eveyone....But I will be in Dublin, OH that weekend (my son has a tounament)!!! Oh WELL maybe next time!!

Users who are viewing this thread