Mct Gtg 11/27/04

03DOHC

Established Member
I think we're flying into Saginaw thursday morning. The weather channel is now saying-

Friday: Rain and snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the low 30s.

Saturday: Rain and snow showers. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the low 30s.

Am I going to kill myself driving in that stuff? Don't forget that I am from Hawaii and lived in Califonia for the last 19 years. The only time I drove in snow was in my 4X4 on trails.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
03DOHC said:
I think we're flying into Saginaw thursday morning. The weather channel is now saying-

Friday: Rain and snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the low 30s.

Saturday: Rain and snow showers. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the low 30s.

Am I going to kill myself driving in that stuff? Don't forget that I am from Hawaii and lived in Califonia for the last 19 years. The only time I drove in snow was in my 4X4 on trails.

u r doomed unless your rental car is a Subaru.

Don't worry, half the assholes that were born here can't drive in it either.

dougwg

Established Member
hahahaha :lol:

seeing that the low is only gunna get down to about 30... I highly doubt that any of the snow will stick around

Dan, you will be fine

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Dan,

It's snowing now. 2-4" in Wayne county (Detroit) and 4-6" in the Flint-Saginaw area. More to the west. I have to believe it will be clear by Saturday, but you might want to check with your airline - Saginaw is a small airport.

03DOHC

Established Member
Thanks. I just checked the weather in Saginaw and it says visibility is 0 miles. :bored: Crap. We're supposed to land in Detroit and catch a connecting flight to Saginaw. I hope we don't get stuck or so much for spending Thanksgiving with my Parents.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Detroit(Metro Airport) to Saginaw is about 2 hours driving. You could always rent and drive. Straight up I-275 - I-96W - US23N turns into I-75.

Take some rental car numbers with you. You will need to hop on a bus to pick up a car if you do rent. Let us know if you need more help with Metro airport / freeways / etc.

*edit: the morning after:
Weatherman hysteria strikes again. We did not receive the anticipated snowfall, the roads are clear, the sun is shining, and we will be embarassed by Lions football once again on Turkey day. :shrug:

Last edited:

CobraSVT657

Established Member
Hey MCT members (Doug, George, JB, JP, etc..), I have a new cell #, let me know what going on for the 27th. Dont worry about me posting my # online. Its already on ManWhore.com :banana:

I would like to talk to each of you guys anyway.

Thanks, John 419-509-3727

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
UPDATE

Dano will be at BFWHQ@12 noon Saturday the 27th

We will leave promptly following his arrival and get some lunch @ Hunan Hunan

Some time between 1 and 2pm we will arrive at Henry Ford Museum and stay there for approximately 4 hours

6-630 arrive at the Dearborn Hts Fire dept. to bug the shit out of George :poke:

After that, maybe around 7 or 8, dinner will be at either Le Dolce Vita in Riverview or Andiamo's in Dearborn... we'll figure this out between now and then.

So we have:

Dano
JB
Dave
Jason
John
Vince
Tim?
Kamal?
Brent?
Gary?
Jans?
Rich
oh and some guy named Leo but his name ain't on my list of members :poke: ;-)
and me

sounds like "Good Times" :rockon:

PS: anyone else gunna come out? :poke:

Last edited:

Blue03

Established Member
There is a chance I may make it for lunch but I have to work at 4:00pm. If I can make it I'll meet you at BFWHQ at 12:00pm. Oh, here's one for you, Doug..................... :banana: :pepper:

dougwg

Established Member
UPDATE

Dano will be at BFWHQ@12 noon Saturday the 27th

We will leave promptly following his arrival and get some lunch @ Hunan Hunan

Some time between 1 and 2pm we will arrive at Henry Ford Museum and stay there for approximately 4 hours

6-630 arrive at the Dearborn Hts Fire dept. to bug the shit out of George :poke:

After that, maybe around 7 or 8, dinner will be at either Le Dolce Vita in Riverview or Andiamo's in Dearborn... we'll figure this out between now and then.

So we have:

Dano
JB
Dave
Jason
John
Vince
Tim?
Kamal?
Brent
Gary
Jans?
Rich
oh and some guy named Leo but his name ain't on my list of members :poke: ;-)
and me

sounds like "Good Times" :rockon:

PS: anyone else gunna come out? :poke:

Last edited:

T.Bone

Established Member
Any Wifes or Girl Friends coming to dinner? I won't make lunch or the Village but I want to hook up with you all for dinner.

dougwg

Established Member
we could leave that up in the air.. for now

but yeah, it sounds good

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread