Mct Gtg 11/27/04

dougwg

Established Member
My brother inlaw got himself a nice size doe yesterday :beer:

IT'S MY TURN DAMNIT :bash: ...I'm heading for Jackson for a morning hunt.

I'll be back home between 10-10:30 and at the shop between 11-11:15

see you all there :-D

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
alright folks, Dan is on his way right now from the middle of the state and should be at BF around 11:30 or so

although this is an MCT get-together, it is open to anyone who would like to meet the world-famous moderator that we all know and love! :bowdown: :-D

now we just gotta get Larry out here sometime..... :poke: :p

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Can someone hook me up with an adress to the fire station and I could meet you there before dinner.
How are the roads I'm still in the Cobra and don't mind driving there if the roads are clear. My saturn needs a new battery and I don't have time to change it today.

JP

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
DH fire station #1 is at 4500 S. Telegraph, Dearborn Heights....just north of I-94

all the snow melted and its a little windy so the roads are dry but rain is on the way today...

I know your BFG's are pretty well wasted for rain duty....we can always come down to Tony Packo's :thumbsup:

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Thanks for everything guys! I had a great time hanging out with everyone! I wish I had more time! Thanks again!

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
it was good to see you again Dan and I gotta say that we feel honored that you chose to spend 5 hours driving to come hang out with us for the day! :rockon: :beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
I had a good time JB. Rich's 427 Camaro was sweet and postban's wrx was fun to ride in. :thumbsup:

We just got in an hour or two ago. Man am I tired. Gonna go take a loooong nap. :)

Users who are viewing this thread