Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

SVTPete83

Established Member
Awesome man! Will it be turned up or just the mild tune for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
LOL. Naw man.. that's low boost.. 16psi lol. Same pulley combo I've been running for like 7yrs.. I do have a 2.95" pulley if I'm feeling froggy but we gotta tune for it.. Right now I'm good though. Gotta learn to drive it again

SVTPete83

Established Member
Absolutely. It's gotta be like a different car!! I am so stoked for you. I can't wait for that cruise!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well cruise is gonna wait as well as the strip.. Before tuning some came up that raised some questions. Looks like we're gonna go back and double check some things to make sure everything is 100% ;)

SVTPete83

Established Member
It's been like 5 years since both our cars were running at the same time. I can wait for it to be nice and safe and fast!

milktasd2

Established Member
I'm with this guy^^^

I've hurt my back pretty bad, so I have to live vicariously through your build while mine is on hold again for the umpteenth time.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Had some stuff come up with it. Checking out a few things. Made 83x on 15psi and 20* I think.. On reg E85.. Should have some updates in a couple months.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I deploy quite often yes.. And yea hopefully around the 1st of October I'll be able to get some solid stuff going.. This build has now gone through 4yrs.. July of next year it'll be 5yrs lol!! It's funny to read people complain about OMG my car is gonna be down for 4months.. Eat a dick.. Try 4+yrs... It crosses my mind daily that I should have parted it out lol.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
When I drove it on my b-day it felt like the wait was worth it.. We'll see if I feel the same way again when I'm back. I can tell you straight up this car is silly fast. Def the fastest car I've driven to date. I've driven a lot of fast cars too lol.

milktasd2

Established Member
I deploy quite often yes.. And yea hopefully around the 1st of October I'll be able to get some solid stuff going.. This build has now gone through 4yrs.. July of next year it'll be 5yrs lol!! It's funny to read people complain about OMG my car is gonna be down for 4months.. Eat a dick.. Try 4+yrs... It crosses my mind daily that I should have parted it out lol.
Ain't that the truth. My car has been done long enough to build a 5.3 Sonoma daily driver and put 50k miles on it and still not done.

ZeroDCX

Established Member

Understandable doing things right takes time. Don't part that beast out, she's one of a kind.... literally. Keep us updated.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Understandable doing things right takes time. Don't part that beast out, she's one of a kind.... literally. Keep us updated.

No no I won't part it out now.. If anything I'd sell it out right that's all.

Ain't that the truth. My car has been done long enough to build a 5.3 Sonoma daily driver and put 50k miles on it and still not done.

LOL!! I feel you man. I lifted, tuned, deleted my truck, bought a house, and had my 2nd child with my wife lol..

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
At least we're still working on the same car. Some guys have ADD or someshit and they sell or part the cars out. Commitment!

Users who are viewing this thread