Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
2 Months now, still no radiator. Getting pretty annoyed with AFCO. I'll be home soon and have plans at the end of April. If I can't meet them, I think I'm going to light my car on fire. /rant lol

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have no clue. Apparently the first order they forgot or just didn't build it. Drew has been bugging them and they promised it would be shipped two weeks ago. So I'm not sure at this point, and I'm not around to call AFCO myself to bug the shit out of them. It's aggravating. I'm planning on Knotts, and Shift Sector in April. If I have to cancel one more thing I'm going to be pissed.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
No other company to build a rad? 2 ****en months to build a radiator has no excuses. They waiting for material from China? WTF

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I think that if it doesn't come in this week, I'm going to look into C&R to build it and get with AED to have them cancel the order with AFCO. This is unacceptable. It's not Drew's fault he can only call and bug them so much. But for a $1300 radiator I expect it to be here in a timely manner especially from a company like AFCO.

SVTPete83

Established Member
Of all the awesome parts on this build and the hold up is a radiator? Crazy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yep. Imagine how frustrating it is for me. Like I said I'm just about fed up with that and I'm going to either make the stock radiator work, or get a C&R setup.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
I think that if it doesn't come in this week, I'm going to look into C&R to build it and get with AED to have them cancel the order with AFCO. This is unacceptable. It's not Drew's fault he can only call and bug them so much. But for a $1300 radiator I expect it to be here in a timely manner especially from a company like AFCO.

$1300?
Jeebus! I can get a rad for a Kenworth W900 for that kinda money!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well it's a radiator, fans, shroud, wiring etc. I just wrote the check I didn't do the leg work lol. But going on their website it seems about the same.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
LOL, so look what showed up
157A0FE0-35A1-4517-A070-AD70E13CBA51_zpsnhyjogm9.jpg

ZeroDCX

Established Member
That thing better turn your coolant to ice for how much trouble it took to get it and how much it cost you!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea I don't think I'm going to have any cooling issues the fans are effing huge. And it's a 3 core I think. And I'm not running a thermostat haha

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have my stock 98 Cobra radiator for sale (not listed). It's at my house and I'll be able to get it to you in April if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread