Mercedes Sl-600 Biturbo???

NA_Cobra

Established Member
You know the only way you'd win is from me spinning. Ill up the ante to $1k since you think you'd put a half car on me. Ill give you the hit and 2 car lengths 60-160..or are you still scared? Where we street race, there's no traffic or innocent bystanders, its an abandoned road for the most part. Lets make it happen big talker. Remember this argument started over a rollcrace anyway and I said I'm faster. Typically in the englush language, Fast = measurement of speed while the 1/4 mile shows how quick (measurements of time) a car is. idc how quick I am, but ill bet whatever you want that I'm faster.

If you're upping the ante, Why not go ALL OUT to 200mph to determine who really packs a bigger punch! Life begins at 160mph!

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Okay then lets do it buddy. $1k 60-160 MPH. Who cares about skill, skill was never brought into the fight when I butt hurt you Benz boyz by saying the SL is in fact slow and now ill clarify its not a patch on my ass after destroying it like I did. Nuf said so quit bitching and let's race.

Why should he be limited to running your race, 60-160 when your weak a$$ car is tired at 160 and his is still breathing comfortably. Run em' up to 200mph. 160-200mph seperates the Men from the Boys!

Stop grabbing at your Nuts, let them MoFos hang!

Last edited:

5.0Trunk

Established Member
I have a lot of respect for people that enjoy the aspect of being a gearhead, tuning or appreciate what it takes to have a fast car, no matter the platform, honda to ferrari.

I do too.. That's why I posted this thread :) . I was very interested in finding out what the SL600 BiTurbo was all about after seeing Clayton's car...

My son and I both love sport\performance cars of any platform. No matter where we are, when we see some nice cars driving around, both of us are breaking out the video cameras to get some footage. We have a nice collection :) .

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

HighPsi(NorCal)

Established Member
I do too.. That's why I posted this thread :) . I was very interested in finding out what the SL600 BiTurbo was all about after seeing Clayton's car...

My son and I both love sport\performance cars of any platform. No matter where we are, when we see some nice cars driving around, both of us are breaking out the video cameras to get some footage. We have a nice collection :) .

Thanks guys!

You re a class act. Good representation of the Mustang community. Truly, thanks for bringing us all together, it has been a good time (almost as fun as playing cod mw3) Cheers.

Last edited:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
What evidence? I know I'm not that fast? Where's your logic coming from dude? I guess if a car runs a 9 sec pass and does more upgrades its not that fast, hence why it needs more upgrades....that's how your logic applies pretty much.

Also, I wouldn't call someone out that lives across the country. Unlike all of you feeble minded dumbasses, I wouldn't make a callout I couldn't backup. He called me out so step up to the plate since y'all are the big men here and I'm the little boy relying on his daddy right? Y'all make me out to be this little kid, but you're grown men fighting with me on the internet? That makes you alot better than me. Unlike all of you fake e-hemen on here I don't claim to be so high and mighty when in reality your actions speak louder than your words, I.E. grown men with families fighting with a college student whom "relies on daddy" over a ****ing internet forum. **** sakes grow up and practice what y'all preach.

On that note, ill be sure to set up another run with that SL600 and it'll he a higher quality video since it wont be a candid camera race. Ill run anyone that wants to run me, but ill only drive a reasonable distance. I've stood behind everything I've said in this thread and have yet to back pedal like some of you have. I never made claims of my driving skills, only about the machine I drive, lets mimic the exact race in the video I posted, but go to higher speeds if desired. **** going from a dig, 325 nitro invos don't hook worth a shit. Also I have no desire of buying a vbox since I'd only use it maybe once? I'm not big on racing as stated before, Modding my car gives me a steady hobby. So my offer goes out to anyone, if its a reasonable distance ill meet up for a run and no dig runs. Ill update y'all on when I run that SL again.

Well damn I was hoping you would drive to gulfport and give me a dig lol

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I never said I would put half a car on you, I told you I would mop you up. Like I said, let me know the road, I will enter in my gps and be right over, we all know that California and new Orleans are virtually neighbors. Really you know shit about cars, I told you I daily drive a bolt on and tuned S55, look it up, but I have no idea where you get the 3.2 s/c motor. Why would it matter if I am in my S55 or any of my other cars, you seem to think that you can put buses on anything.

In all reality, unless you make it California (which even if you came to SoCal, I would doubt that I would make the 10 hour drive, so basically unless you come to my door) this will never happen. Doesn't change the fact that you re an asshat that deserves to be driving a Kia sorrento, not something as respected as the gt500.

I got you and gtmoving mixed up but the S55 wouldn't mop me up either. When have I ever stated I could put buses on anything? I've already said numerous times in not the tastes, the only cars I've admitted I can beat in this thread was a stock M6, modded M5, and tuned/exhaust SL600....never said any other car. Also I'm sure you know what I deserve right?

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Why should he be limited to running your race, 60-160 when your weak a$$ car is tired at 160 and his is still breathing comfortably. Run em' up to 200mph. 160-200mph seperates the Men from the Boys!

Stop grabbing at your Nuts, let them MoFos hang!

He did say any race and everyone called bullshit on my video which was a 40 to 110ish when I shutdown. If you read the argument, he said any race I wanted. I already have said 180-200 those cars would get me then anyway. I stand firm on my 60-160 race, otherwise I'm not interested, they did state no matter what I'd get beat so beat me at my own game to shut me up right?

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Didn't feel like reading everything but what is the specs on your GT500?

I havent dynoed since last summer and it our down 650/645 and I've done some things since. I'm tossing on Meth and liquid cooling the snout soon so ill be shooting for 700. Some weight reduction and full suspension. That's about it really.

HighPsi(NorCal)

Established Member
I got you and gtmoving mixed up but the S55 wouldn't mop me up either. When have I ever stated I could put buses on anything? I've already said numerous times in not the tastes, the only cars I've admitted I can beat in this thread was a stock M6, modded M5, and tuned/exhaust SL600....never said any other car. Also I'm sure you know what I deserve right?

Blah Blah Blah, this is all pointless, nothing but bench racing. You have made all kinds of insinuations, why would I race you in my S55 for money when I have a ringer sitting in my garage next to it. I have never once said I would mop you with my S55, it is nothing but a daily driven tank with some upgrades. I have just told you I would mop you up and left it at that. Like I have continually said, many of us on MBWorld, just like this forum, enjoy fast cars and don't pigeon hole ourselves to just one platform, so when you want to make the trip out here, I have a street driven, smog legal, car that will mop your shit talking little ass. But really this is nothing but a gay internet argument that will materialize into absolutely nothing, so continue on with what you consider racing, and I will drive my slow ass grocery getting while rockin' out to the sounds of Kenny G, waiting for the day that some little pip squeak knocks on my door (unless death knocks first, since I am one foot from the grave)

Last edited:

gtmoving

Established Member
Mercedes sl600 vs Lamborghini gallardo - YouTube

There's their video of them beating a gallardo..like I said go on their channel and see what car they are racing in. They beat a turboed Saleen mustang in one of them videos as well. Idk what my car runs, but it put buses on that Benz..that's all that matters to me.

Do you even know what's done to mine? Like I said I can get a setup race and not a candid camera race going with these fools with that SL600 and do full walkarounds of both cars if you'd like and then also measure out how many buses I put on it as well and this time I won't give him the hit..Then maybe you can put your foot in your mouth where it belongs.

My how soon we forget! Man your a jackass! You probally like the term because you still ride the BUS to shool you little weasel!

nycarpenter

Established Member
He did say any race and everyone called bullshit on my video which was a 40 to 110ish when I shutdown. If you read the argument, he said any race I wanted. I already have said 180-200 those cars would get me then anyway. I stand firm on my 60-160 race, otherwise I'm not interested, they did state no matter what I'd get beat so beat me at my own game to shut me up right?

60-160 you will have your hands full. From 30-130 I think is where your car shines. JMHO

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
My how soon we forget! Man your a jackass! You probally like the term because you still ride the BUS to shool you little weasel!

By anything I meant any car in general, I stated I'd put buses on those 3 cars and have before.....sorry for the miscommunication though. So I drive a GT500, but still ride the bus to school? Makes perfect sense. So where's the race at bro? I already said I'd give you 2 cars and the hit and I bet that you wouldn't be able to stay 3 cars behind me by the end of the run....so big talker wheres the race you called me out on? I'm giving you handicaps to help you out.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Blah Blah Blah, this is all pointless, nothing but bench racing. You have made all kinds of insinuations, why would I race you in my S55 for money when I have a ringer sitting in my garage next to it. I have never once said I would mop you with my S55, it is nothing but a daily driven tank with some upgrades. I have just told you I would mop you up and left it at that. Like I have continually said, many of us on MBWorld, just like this forum, enjoy fast cars and don't pigeon hole ourselves to just one platform, so when you want to make the trip out here, I have a street driven, smog legal, car that will mop your shit talking little ass. But really this is nothing but a gay internet argument that will materialize into absolutely nothing, so continue on with what you consider racing, and I will drive my slow ass grocery getting while rockin' out to the sounds of Kenny G, waiting for the day that some little pip squeak knocks on my door (unless death knocks first, since I am one foot from the grave)

I'm sure you'd mop the floor with me either way broski. I'm not a little pip squeak btw, but keep thinking that Mr. Cool Guy.....and you'd run me in your Merc because this whole argument was based off me destroying a mercedes and people like yourself getting butthurt about it saying "That's impossible, it's a Mercedes Benz!" with your nose in the air. QUit assuming I think I have the fastest vehicle in the world because I've stated MULTIPLE times I don't think that. You really assume I think my cars the shit, when in reality your heads so far up your ass from driving your amazing S55 that you lost sight about what the true argument was about and come at me with everything other than concentrating on the MAIN argument at hand. Please re-read the entire conversation if you truthfully believe that I said I have the biggest, baddest, fastest car on the planet because you need some glasses for your aging eyes then. Now GTFO, I assraped that SL600, get over it, they're not bullet-proof, they can easily be beaten by most bolt on cars of today due to the fact that most stock performance cars today avg low-mid 12s...with boltons they can easily see mid-low 11s.....so how does this make the SL600 so invincible? Am I wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread