Mercedes Sl-600 Biturbo???

gtmoving

Established Member
It was a guy on MB world that wants to race you anyways. On a track, to use your term, he would put busses on you. He asked me to post but I know him and am positive he feels the same about street racing.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
It was a guy on MB world that wants to race you anyways. On a track, to use your term, he would put busses on you. He asked me to post but I know him and am positive he feels the same about street racing.

Well I never said from a stand still I'd win, my tires wouldnt allow me to catch(Nitro Invo 325s). The big fuss was about my video which was from a roll so everything I've said was about from a roll. I'm sure if I had tires I could launch like a bat out of hell with ~700rwtq now.

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Have some class, jackass.

I should have some class but you can sling all kinds of shit at me, how about you not be a hypocrite and set a ****ing example instead of talk a big game about how immature I am when you partake in this BS as well. Trying to say I have no class when you've been slinging shit at me just shows how far your heads up your ass. Oh yeah your older and have a wife blah blah blah, that makes you more mature and makes what you say correct while I remain a pimple face punk ass kid....your logic is flawed, quit slinging shit if you can't take it. Have class and quit arguing with me if I'm the lowly shit you say and think I am, I shouldn't be worth your time then. Am I right? BAM, now go on pretending to be the mature adult you'd like to say you are, I don't see my dad on here wasting his breath on little ****s like myself, you should do the same buddy.

Last edited:

HighPsi(NorCal)

Established Member
I should have some class but you can sling all kinds of shit at me, how about you not be a hypocrite and set a ****ing example instead of talk a big game about how immature I am when you partake in this BS as well. Trying to say I have no class when you've been slinging shit at me just shows how far your heads up your ass. Oh yeah your older and have a wife blah blah blah, that makes you more mature and makes what you say correct while I remain a pimple face punk ass kid....your logic is flawed, quit slinging shit if you can't take it. Have class and quit arguing with me if I'm the lowly shit you say and think I am, I shouldn't be worth your time then. Am I right? BAM, now go on pretending to be the mature adult you'd like to say you are, I don't see my dad on here wasting his breath on little ****s like myself, you should do the same buddy.

1) you dont talk shit about another mans wife, girlfriend or mother, period.
2) talk all the shit you want about me, but refer to 1)
3) not sure what makes you think i am an adult, mature, or have kids.

Benz-O-Rama

Established Member
After my 8 hour drive, my oldest son puking in the back of my Rover, and my youngest son getting chased by a wild fox, the last few pages are just what I needed to cheer me up.

Temper your enthusiasm when addressing GTMoving. Trust me, if you knew who/what he is in real life, you'd check yourself. Heed my advice young man.

If nothing else, the kid has gumption. He certainly needs to be taught some lessons though. That will take care of itself, I have no doubt.

On a complete aside, this beach house is amazing!

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
After my 8 hour drive, my oldest son puking in the back of my Rover, and my youngest son getting chased by a wild fox, the last few pages are just what I needed to cheer me up.

Temper your enthusiasm when addressing GTMoving. Trust me, if you knew who/what he is in real life, you'd check yourself. Heed my advice young man.

If nothing else, the kid has gumption. He certainly needs to be taught some lessons though. That will take care of itself, I have no doubt.

On a complete aside, this beach house is amazing!

Lol EVERYONE has told me they'd teach me a lesson and still no one has and you don't know who or what I am so gtfo with that shit. Teach your son a few lessons on how to keep his food down instead worrying about me. Good day old man.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Quite the keyboard thug, the only bitch here is you.

Ha I'm not am e thug, I had a tough guy like yourself that got buthurt after I said something about his Evo on a local forum. The whole parking lot witnessed me beat his ass after he attempted to sucker punch me, if you take this seriously go ahead be a pussy. I would say the same shit to your face, I've done it before. I'm an unfiltered, uncaring asshole and if you dislike it then one of you teach me a lesson because no one around here has yet.....waits.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Next post here will be that video once I get a rerun in with that SL600. Ill make sure it is very detailed. The threads gone dry now, I'll be back to butthurt you guys soon hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread