Mercedes Sl-600 Biturbo???

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
The video of me giving one the hit from a 40 roll and still tearing it a new asshole is good material or say. I already offered to get another run videotaped, you just continued to sling irrelevant shit about how my dad bought me a car. But hey lets listen to the guy with the fake Shelby as his avatar.

So where is the other run? Daylight is good, with something other than the damn small vid of an iphone, preferably at the track!

I just have one question for you...is 11.1 at 125 slow?:??:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
So where is the other run? Daylight is good, with something other than the damn small vid of an iphone, preferably at the track!

I just have one question for you...is 11.1 at 125 slow?:??:

Thats a nice ET. I trapped 124 on my old setup with a pulley sway, Cai, etc. (Basic Bolt-ons) that was 2 years ago.... that was one of only two times I've gone to the track. That's decently fast, it'd be in the middle of the pack in most race scenes. Ill run him in Mexico since it's convenient, the tracks to far away.

HighPsi(NorCal)

Established Member
Thats a nice ET. I trapped 124 on my old setup with a pulley sway, Cai, etc. (Basic Bolt-ons) that was 2 years ago.... that was one of only two times I've gone to the track. That's decently fast, it'd be in the middle of the pack in most race scenes. Ill run him in Mexico since it's convenient, the tracks to far away.

11.1 would be in the middle of the pack? You have been watching to much F&F. At a track, even if a car is a mid 9 sec car, there is so much more then just mashing the gas and presto, you just ran mid 9's. Your car on street tires is not going to much faster than a mid 11 unless you are just one hell of a driver. You really need to pack it up cause you have no clue what you are talking about, though I imagine you will continue arguing your point till everybody gives up.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
we have all kinds on this forum. doctors, lawyers, execs, all the way down to pimply little 15 year olds who will never amount to shit. you'll find at least 80-85% of this forum composed of 20-25 year olds who are 6'8" tall, weigh 250lbs, bench press over 500lbs, date supermodels, and are financial experts.

How many times do I have to tell you to stop talking about me in random threads? Damn.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
11.1 would be in the middle of the pack? You have been watching to much F&F. At a track, even if a car is a mid 9 sec car, there is so much more then just mashing the gas and presto, you just ran mid 9's. Your car on street tires is not going to much faster than a mid 11 unless you are just one hell of a driver. You really need to pack it up cause you have no clue what you are talking about, though I imagine you will continue arguing your point till everybody gives up.

The video I posted wascfrom a roll, I am reffering to from a roll...you go by trap speeds usually to compare roll race capabilities. Never once did I say I'd beat one from a dig, with tires and practice I'm sure I could though.

HighPsi(NorCal)

Established Member
The video I posted wascfrom a roll, I am reffering to from a roll...you go by trap speeds usually to compare roll race capabilities. Never once did I say I'd beat one from a dig, with tires and practice I'm sure I could though.

Hp and Tq are the only basis for comparison for roll racing. Et's are used to determined what your car should run in the qtr. I m sure with some practice and tires, you would still get your ass handed to you. Continue doing your no skill roll racing, you excel at it.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Hp and Tq are the only basis for comparison for roll racing. Et's are used to determined what your car should run in the qtr. I m sure with some practice and tires, you would still get your ass handed to you. Continue doing your no skill roll racing, you excel at it.

Lol again I'm not big on racing anyway, but I guess y'all seem to jerk off to 1/4 mile times. Ill stick to my no skill roll racing because I don't have time to waste on such a Neanderthal display of racing...technically drag racing ain't got shit on road racing so is drag racing even worth a ****? All I'm sayingbis don't get but hurt cuz I raped, and I do mean raped the ever living piss out of yalls beloved "11 second beast"....I guess my cars capable of running 9s then...but ill be sure to setup another run soon with better video quality.

Also, for roll racing drag coefficients and weight play a big roll as well as gearing, not just HP and torque. Torque gets you off the line, HP gives you top end...

Last edited:

HighPsi(NorCal)

Established Member
Lol again I'm not big on racing anyway, but I guess y'all seem to jerk off to 1/4 mile times. Ill stick to my no skill roll racing because I don't have time to waste on such a Neanderthal display of racing...technically drag racing ain't got shit on road racing so is drag racing even worth a ****? All I'm sayingbis don't get but hurt cuz I raped, and I do mean raped the ever living piss out of yalls beloved "11 second beast"....I guess my cars capable of running 9s then...but ill be sure to setup another run soon with better video quality.

Also, for roll racing drag coefficients and weight play a big roll as well as gearing, not just HP and torque. Torque gets you off the line, HP gives you top end...

Thanks for the class, did you look that up on Wikipedia? 11 seconds is far from a beast but also far from being a grocery getter, the fact that I can turn on my massaged ac seats and keep up with the majority of "fast" cars is the impressive feature. Now when I want to teach little ****s like you a lesson, I leave the Benz at home and bring out my fun car, but i imagine that you think that you are the only person with a fast car, god, the look on your face after I mop you up would be priceless. The only thing you can do decently, is step on the gas while the car is rolling in a straight line. You are obviously some pimply face little shit who has no respect for the true roots of racing, I participate in both drag and road course, and have little doubt that you would get your ass handed to you in either platform, as both take skills. Hopefully for you, you don't end up killing some innocent bystander racing the morons you do, but when you're 12 you're pretty much invincible.

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Thanks for the class, did you look that up on Wikipedia? 11 seconds is far from a beast but also far from being a grocery getter, the fact that I can turn on my massaged ac seats and keep up with the majority of "fast" cars is the impressive feature. Now when I want to teach little ****s like you a lesson, I leave the Benz at home and bring out my fun car, but i imagine that you think that you are the only person with a fast car, god, the look on your face after I mop you up would be priceless. The only thing you can do decently, is step on the gas while the car is rolling in a straight line. You are obviously some pimply face little shit who has no respect for the true roots of racing, I participate in both drag and road course, and have little doubt that you would get your ass handed to you in either platform, as both take skills. Hopefully for you, you don't end up killing some innocent bystander racing the morons you do, but when you're 12 you're pretty much invincible.

Lol yes I'm a pimply face little shit, you hit the nail on the head. I love how you like to believe I'm some little **** or something along those lines. Keep beating your e-chest, I'm sure you'd put me in my place. You can up talk your racing skills and all over the internet and brag about your cars, idc really. The dick measuring contest ain't going to accomplish anything and you basically supported what I was saying before, its a heavy ass luxury vehicle that's DECENTLY fast. I guess a 700whp GT500 would get waxed by a tuned and exhaust sl600...y'all are correct....btw the look of my face after getting beat in a race would be the same if I had won, what's the accomplishment? A new achievement unlocked, rank up? Who gives a ****, don't get so butthurt over a little worthless **** like myself if I am really the worthless **** you say I am...why argue with me if I'm NOTHING but a pimple on your ass? Again, quit with the mindless babbling and be the mature older wiser manly man you claim are and go sip your machiotto while you sit in your massage/heated seats listening to some Kenny G while you wear your cool shades grinning about how cool you look in your Mercedes...I hope one day I'm as cool as you.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
^^^^

Your showing your true class hass.
You have no data on your dads car, yet you keep referring to the low 11 sec car as slow.
You have a ton of excuses:
Too far away
Old set up
My meth kit is not in yet

Go to a track(1/4 or road) and work on your driving skill! Creating a low time at the track if far more than hp and tq. Once you have these data points then come back and compare. 11.1 is not slow or middle of the pack!

oh yea the 1/4 takes too much skill for you to reach 11.1 try one of the local mile events!:idea:

HighPsi(NorCal)

Established Member
Hoff, 700rwhp blah blah blah (next you are gonna tells us this is on a stock blower and internals). Have you heard Kenny G's new album, wow what an orchestral marvel, in fact if you want to get pumped before one of your "races", pop some Yani in and get down to that. Talk about an e-penis, had to drop your rwhp, huh. Never once have I told you what I drive, nor the hp of my built car. My dd is a tuned S55 Amg, which is a tank of a car, my built car, well I ll leave you in suspense there since you are the only fast car out there. Continue on DB.

Last edited:

Benz-O-Rama

Established Member
Keep in mind gents that the SL600 that The Hoff "raced" most likely isn't a low 11-second car. Mine is, but it's not your run-of-the-mill SL600. I'm also very comfortable at the track, which I'd like to think accounts for a tick or two in ET. If the other one is stock, its going to be closer to a 12.0 flat car, high 11's with the right driver. After listening to some of their "commentary" in their video, they don't strike me as very seasoned racers, but who knows.

Also Hoff, since the video you posted really doesn't show much, it's hard to tell if the SL's top was down. There's a brief flash when the camera pans, and it appears to be missing it's C-piller. That would suggest that the roof was stowed.

I hate to sound like I'm in Hoff's camp, because I'm not. But there's a possibility that his dad's car is quicker than the SL600 he may have an opportunity to race. There's much less possibility that his dad's car is quicker than my SL600. But any high 10 second car is going to have a very good shot at beating my car, in the 1/4.

Since he's more acquiescent to a roll-race, where driver skill is not involved, so be it. But sustained high speed jaunts is where the V12TT shines. With it's drag coefficient of .29 (Top up) , and it's 2.82 rear (I can never remember), I think the mustang may be picking a fight with the wrong car for a 1/2 to 1 mile race. But then again, it would have to be a pretty high speed/long race for drag/c and rear gear to take affect.

It's all moot anyway. The SL he may race isn't mine, which was the point of this thread. So if he does beat that particular SL, well...then that means ALL SL600s are slow, blah blah blah. And if he ever did race that car and lost, you think we'd ever hear about it?

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
^^^^

Your showing your true class hass.
You have no data on your dads car, yet you keep referring to the low 11 sec car as slow.
You have a ton of excuses:
Too far away
Old set up
My meth kit is not in yet

Go to a track(1/4 or road) and work on your driving skill! Creating a low time at the track if far more than hp and tq. Once you have these data points then come back and compare. 11.1 is not slow or middle of the pack!

oh yea the 1/4 takes too much skill for you to reach 11.1 try one of the local mile events!:idea:

Wow you're seriously still clueless on how I have no interest at all in 1/4 mile times. You're a complete moron, the only data point I need is me slaughtering the 600 from my unskillful roll races. What does it matter if my Meth kit isn't on? When it goes on that'll mean ill be able to run a more aggressive tune therefore ill be faster....I'm sending the blower off anyway to get liquid cooled before the Meth goes on so hopefully that goes well. Keep on babbling nonsense, and technically 11 second cars in the performance world are not rare at all these days, maybe 10 years ago.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Hoff, 700rwhp blah blah blah (next you are gonna tells us this is on a stock blower and internals). Have you heard Kenny G's new album, wow what an orchestral marvel, in fact if you want to get pumped before one of your "races", pop some Yani in and get down to that. Talk about an e-penis, had to drop your rwhp, huh. Never once have I told you what I drive, nor the hp of my built car. My dd is a tuned S55 Amg, which is a tank of a car, my built car, well I ll leave you in suspense there since you are the only fast car out there. Continue on DB.

I knew what you drove....its on stock internals(with the exception of FORD GT cams), and its the stock blower as well with alot of modifications to it of course. And again, not once have I ever claimed I'm the fastest out there...

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Keep in mind gents that the SL600 that The Hoff "raced" most likely isn't a low 11-second car. Mine is, but it's not your run-of-the-mill SL600. I'm also very comfortable at the track, which I'd like to think accounts for a tick or two in ET. If the other one is stock, its going to be closer to a 12.0 flat car, high 11's with the right driver. After listening to some of their "commentary" in their video, they don't strike me as very seasoned racers, but who knows.

Also Hoff, since the video you posted really doesn't show much, it's hard to tell if the SL's top was down. There's a brief flash when the camera pans, and it appears to be missing it's C-piller. That would suggest that the roof was stowed.

I hate to sound like I'm in Hoff's camp, because I'm not. But there's a possibility that his dad's car is quicker than the SL600 he may have an opportunity to race. There's much less possibility that his dad's car is quicker than my SL600. But any high 10 second car is going to have a very good shot at beating my car, in the 1/4.

Since he's more acquiescent to a roll-race, where driver skill is not involved, so be it. But sustained high speed jaunts is where the V12TT shines. With it's drag coefficient of .29 (Top up) , and it's 2.82 rear (I can never remember), I think the mustang may be picking a fight with the wrong car for a 1/2 to 1 mile race. But then again, it would have to be a pretty high speed/long race for drag/c and rear gear to take affect.

It's all moot anyway. The SL he may race isn't mine, which was the point of this thread. So if he does beat that particular SL, well...then that means ALL SL600s are slow, blah blah blah. And if he ever did race that car and lost, you think we'd ever hear about it?

You run low 11s but you only trap 125...you wouldn't have a shot from a roll. They trap around the same id guess since its a tune/exhaust sl600 but probably wouldn't get the ET you do since they're not seasoned drivers. 1/4 mile times and roll racing don't compare, you compare trap speeds! And again how is it my dads car when my names on the title? Ill tell you what bring YOUR SL down here and ill personally show you how bad you'd lose from a roll. Ill give you your dig run so you can beat me and feel better about yourself whilevi spin through 3rd gear. SL600s are in fact slow pigs, simple, hence why there's none that dominate the race scene. Its simple physics really, I make more power, weigh less, and make more torque so how would you win? The renntech sticker in your engine bay gives you an added boost? They have STOCK 500s running low 11s anyway, so your high and mighty SL isn't special.

Last edited:

Benz-O-Rama

Established Member
You run low 11s but you only trap 125...you wouldn't have a shot from a roll. They trap around the same id guess since its a tune/exhaust sl600 but probably wouldn't get the ET you do since they're not seasoned drivers. 1/4 mile times and roll racing don't compare, you compare trap speeds! And again how is it my dads car when my names on the title? Ill tell you what bring YOUR SL down here and ill personally show you how bad you'd lose from a roll. Ill give you your dig run so you can beat me and feel better about yourself whilevi spin through 3rd gear. SL600s are in fact slow pigs, simple, hence why there's none that dominate the race scene. Its simple physics really, I make more power, weigh less, and make more torque so how would you win? The renntech sticker in your engine bay gives you an added boost? They have STOCK 500s running low 11s anyway, so your high and mighty SL isn't special.

Sigh....

I thought I'd try to reason with you, but I can see now that it's pointless. Ok there, sparky. Enjoy your car.

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Is there actually a reference to the graph, or is like the rest of your proclaimations, we just need to take your word for it?

Not my proclamation, a shop posts all the vids of his cars synod pretty much. Just YouTube Ryan P Snakebites, has some of my mods I have done listed n all as well. First video, all black 500 that looks like shit.

Users who are viewing this thread