Merry Christmas, What's for dinner?

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
Good afternoon all! Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas eve. Just curious what is on the table for everyone tonight / tomorrow ? Tonight is Standing rib roast with roasted red potatoes and corn on the cob that was frozen from earlier this year. Tomorrow I'm not lifting a finger so whatever the MIL makes.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
tonite is our south of the border dinner---tomorrow traditional turkey and all the fixin's.

Sick03Vert

Banned
Merry Christmas all!

Tonight, meh...not sure. But tomorrow is turkey, ham, etc. It's gonna rock, and it's gonna wreck my diet worse than this week already has. LOL.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Merry Christmas!!

Breakfast will be a traditional Virginia one. Oyster stew and virginia ham biscuits.

Dinner - 8lb C.A.B. Standing Rib Roast (3 bone), fresh salad, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, cucumbers and vinegar, fresh baked rolls. Cannot wait to cut into that Prime Rib!!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Tonight is my husband's family tradition of Chinese food. Tomorrow I am making pasta with shrimp and sausage. This is our first Christmas with no family other than our kids, we are pretty excited.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Lithuanian style tonight, it has old catholic roots with the no-meat (fish and dairy OK)

herring in sour cream and herring in wine

salads; yummy potato and another is a mushroom (from Lithuania) and sour cream with onions

wine

Tomorrow is Pork Crown Roast, sauteed squash, fresh green beans, fresh garden salad, mashed potatoes and gravy. Biscuits and pumpernickel bread. Washed down with wine. Sh is making a desert but I don't know what she is making.

SixPak

Established Member
Sliders, Fries, and a couple of cases of Michelobe Dry.

image_zpsf3d1de96.jpg

image_zps43bbdc24.jpg

Later in the day everyone will partake in several bottles of Night Train/Thunderbird laced with Alka Seltzer, true to the social mandates of Detroit during the Holidays, called Motor City Bubbley.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Had rain forest cafe at the galeria mall in Houston. Pry eat my chicken fried chicken.
Steak and lobster tomorrow

oldmodman

Established Member
Spent hours today making a huge pot of Spaghetti Sauce.

So spaghetti, homemade bread, steamed veggies, and many bottles of Champagne.

Costco Pumpkin Pie for desert.

Dragu1a

Established Member
she is making prime rib roast, mashed potatoes, some steamed veggies, some other stuff that i forget she said and i get cocktail shrimp(she doesn't like shrimp, so it's all mine. haha).

stroked mach

Established Member
i have a ham that's ready for cooking first thing in the morning and will have cabbage with pork blackeye peas with rice cornbread if i could get my castiron skillet back from the motherinlaw I will back my cornbread in it, and a few other things but im looking toward my first backed ham with a glaze wish i had got some bourbon but hope it turns out good, I used to do a breakfast but kids wont be in from the grandparents till the 1st merry xmas everyone

flS/R

Established Member
carnitas tacos with fresh guacamole tonight just because I was craving it for a week.

tomorrow night, lobster and maybe a ham

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
Eating all day tomorrow! For dinner we will be grilling porterhouse steaks and potatoes wrapped in bacon. Also making homemade mac n cheese, yum. Plus plenty of other dishes and desserts.

Merry Christmas to all and stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread