Metco Motorsports - Thumbs Up

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Just wanted to drop a quick line about the customer service at Metco. I talked to Rick today about ordering a couple replacement bolts for my interchangable lower pulley system. I somehow stripped the two long 5mm hex head bolts that hold the bracket to the block.

Moral of the story, he is sending a couple out to me, no questions asked.

Kudos to some good customer service. :beer:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I bought some metco track links for my lightning used and was having install issues, Rick was very helpful to me as well, I kinda figured Id get no response having bought them used.

Thats awesome on the bolts, Ive got another item I bought used that was missing a bolt and the manufacturer wont even sell me a replacement :nonono:

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
I bought some metco track links for my lightning used and was having install issues, Rick was very helpful to me as well, I kinda figured Id get no response having bought them used.

Thats awesome on the bolts, Ive got another item I bought used that was missing a bolt and the manufacturer wont even sell me a replacement :nonono:

Really, what kind of crap is that? He even joked about only charging me shipping since UPS is gonna take enough of my money. Good service sticks with you for a long time.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I have nothing but good thinks to say about them as well. I just recently bought 4 pullies from them and the service was top shelf.

TRBO VNM

Jack, that is very common on those bolts unfortunately. All allen keys or sockets are not made the same. I bought a blue point set because they measured tighter on their manufacturing for this very reason with those bolts and the rear IRS low profile bolts. The other problem is that they rust very quick and that doesn't help.

And I agree, their service is top notch.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Jason, are you able to get the stripped bolts out? I just left the bracket attached to the timing cover. I was planning on taking it to a machine shop.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Jack, that is very common on those bolts unfortunately. All allen keys or sockets are not made the same. I bought a blue point set because they measured tighter on their manufacturing for this very reason with those bolts and the rear IRS low profile bolts. The other problem is that they rust very quick and that doesn't help.

And I agree, their service is top notch.

Maybe try true ALLEN brand.:thumbsup: That's the best I've ever found so far and is all I'll buy here at work. We use these daily a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread