metco vs, billetflow

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Billetflow...they looks and perform great...the black anodized are my favorite...

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
i dont think you can go wrong with either, i went with billetflow 2.76 and idlers. they are going on the car today, look good, hope they last

BlueSS

I have LFP Idlers ... probably made by metco but they are just ths single bearing ones. They have out lasted 2 sets of Billetflow ones on my buddies cobra. and when cleaned up still look brand new. Billetflow ones are nice as well but you HAVE to buy the hard coated or the belt will grove the pullies over time

+1 I Have Silver Lines All Over My Belt From Mine :shrug: Definitely Get The Hard Coated BF's

dougwg

Established Member
YES, the hard coat idlers are the best for longevity, which is why we make them, but people(customers) still want/wanted Clear, Blue and Red. I simply filled a niche.

The customers wanted colors and some here would like to throw me under the bus for giving them what they wanted. :dw:

"The customer is always right"
"Damned if you do, damned if you don't"
:shrug:

BTW: Screws are better then cir-clips :p

P.S. I may have found a new process that will give us very nice looking SonicBlue and RedFire Hard Coat:rockon:

P.S.S. Clears can still only be done the old way and I do not recommend them if you are worried about wear.

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
Billetflow

I have all Billetflow , ............... I've had them on the Cobra for 7 years now. I do not have any problems.

BTW, ... Doug at Billetflow speaks the truth, .... perhaps some of you can't handle that.

JymBart

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
YES, the hard coat idlers are the best for longevity, which is why we make them, but people(customers) still want/wanted Clear, Blue and Red. I simply filled a niche.

The customers wanted colors and some here would like to throw me under the bus for giving them what they wanted. :dw:

"The customer is always right"
"Damned if you do, damned if you don't"
:shrug:

BTW: Screws are better then cir-clips :p

P.S. I may have found a new process that will give us very nice looking SonicBlue and RedFire Hard Coat:rockon:

P.S.S. Clears can still only be done the old way and I do not recommend them if you are worried about wear.

He said it the best. Hard coat is best, but he just filled in on a niche for the certain customers who wanted colors! Not to mention the screws vs cir-clips. :D

Users who are viewing this thread