Miami, then Jersey, now Texas??

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I like the quote from Nicholas Cage's character in the movie The Rock.

"Anyone seriously thinking about bringing a child into this world should be considered an act of cruelty"

World is a ****ed up place, and it's getting worse by the day. I don't know what I'd do if someone hurt a child of mine, especially if it was my only child.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
any person of any race who murders others are not human in my book. they are scum, and should not be classified with the rest of us, so by all means, call the raping murdering scum bags any racist, sexist, asshole names you want in my opinion.

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Sorry cupcake. Any time a group of people justify the sudden and unprovoked mass killing. Rape. Dismemberment. Torture. As butchering of their neighbors they aren't anywhere near as evolved as the rest of the civilized world. They are much closer to monkeys. Not my fault they tend to be black.

Monkeys don't do any of those things...

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
[youtube_browser]a7XuXi3mqYM[/youtube_browser]

This video comment is pretty funny:
"Humans are only more violent because we have guns and bombs and shit. If you gave these chimps AK-47s, they would **** up the whole jungle."

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
This video comment is pretty funny:
"Humans are only more violent because we have guns and bombs and shit. If you gave these chimps AK-47s, they would **** up the whole jungle."

True story. Case in point here:

[youtube_browser]GhxqIITtTtU[/youtube_browser]

silver2001cobra

Established Member
Sorry cupcake. Any time a group of people justify the sudden and unprovoked mass killing. Rape. Dismemberment. Torture. As butchering of their neighbors they aren't anywhere near as evolved as the rest of the civilized world. They are much closer to monkeys. Not my fault they tend to be black.
wow, I didn't know HITLER was black

Last edited:

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
Genocide in Africa is only the most recent. Genocide has happened just about everywhere in the world in the last century.

China - Mao (50-80 million)
Russia - Stalin (6 million)
Germany - Hitler (12 million)
Japan - Tojo (5 million)

Just to name a few. So to call Africans a bunch of animals and leave out the others is just ignorant.

Users who are viewing this thread