Michael Phelps Under Armor ad

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Strong message is strong. Easy isn't attained easily. :beer:

[video=youtube;Xh9jAD1ofm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9jAD1ofm4[/video]

oldmodman

Established Member
Michael Phelps has broken the record for the greatest number of Gold Medals won by a single athlete.

That's pretty amazing by itself. But what's even more amazing is how long the record stood.

The previous record was set 2168 years ago. The record was previously held by Leonidas, set in 152BC. The award during that period was actually an olive Wreath, not a Gold Medal. But it was only awarded to the very best athlete in a particular sport.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First time I've seen that commercial. Very well done with a powerful message. It's all about what you do in the dark. Where nobody can see you. Powerful message!

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Michael Phelps has broken the record for the greatest number of Gold Medals won by a single athlete.

That's pretty amazing by itself. But what's even more amazing is how long the record stood.

The previous record was set 2168 years ago. The record was previously held by Leonidas, set in 152BC. The award during that period was actually an olive Wreath, not a Gold Medal. But it was only awarded to the very best athlete in a particular sport.

When I first heard this I was in disbelief. That's amazing to not only break a record that stood for that long, but to take it from LEONIDAS. lol

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Truly amazing to have witnessed something this historic in our time. I think the next one up there will be Ledecky. She's been breaking records left and right.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Loved this when it came out. Dude is hella goofy but you gotta give it to him. Can't even imagine how hard he's worked to do what he's done.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
When you think about how much weed he smokes and how much he drinks, its amazing what he's accomplished.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I liked his VISA ad better.
michael-phelps-smoking-weed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread