Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association... Mid-Atlantic guys check this out...

verbal

Established Member
Hi everyone. I just joined MACA last week and am looking forward to meeting everyone. Hopefully I will be able to make it to a few of the events planned in the near future. How often do you guys come up to PA and NJ for events? I saw Carlisle on the calander. How about Maple Grove or Englishtown?

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
verbal said:
Hi everyone. I just joined MACA last week and am looking forward to meeting everyone. Hopefully I will be able to make it to a few of the events planned in the near future. How often do you guys come up to PA and NJ for events? I saw Carlisle on the calander. How about Maple Grove or Englishtown?

Hey Chris, Welcome to the MACA. I'm planning on attending all the NMRA and FFW events at Maple Grove, Englishtown, and the rest of the Mid-Atlantic area dragstrips. Look forward to meeting you soon.... :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
verbal said:
How often do you guys come up to PA and NJ for events? I saw Carlisle on the calander. How about Maple Grove or Englishtown?

Englishtown, to me at least, is a DEFINITE. I would love to do an event there. It's a well-known track, so I think everyone would love to do it. We could definitely make a weekend out of it :thumbsup:

This is the reason the schedule is still *tentative* at this point :-D

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Welcome aboard verbal.....The Carlisle weekend is a must (weather permitting!!!!). Can we stay at your house????

Have some great events planned.......Up to 55 members strong and growing!

Last edited:

verbal

Established Member
You would be more than welcome but you probably live closer to Carlisle than I do? I'm about an hour and half away, close to Philly.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
The Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association now has a central point for all of its media (pictures, videos, etc)... Check it out below...

MACA Media Repository

And please remember, if you live in the Mid-Atlantic states (MD, VA, PA, NJ, DE) please feel free to send me your information to become a member.

We're now 57 members strong and growing daily!! All we need from you to become a member is the following:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address, SVTPerformance.com Member Name, Year, Color and Vert/Coupe of your Cobra

Thanks a bunch everyone and I hope to hear from a few new members!! :thumbsup:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Have 8 new members in the last 11 days......Now up to 65! Have some great track days, get togethers, etc, planned for the next year.

Users who are viewing this thread