Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association... Mid-Atlantic guys check this out...

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Everyone, I don't know if everyone has heard but Tim, the guy with the Sonic Blue Outlaw Mustang at our Test and Tune day, has been hospitalized from wound suffered when the drive train let go on his car on Friday night. The car's driveshaft can through the trans tunnel and struck his right arm and side. His right arm is broken in 10 places. Luckily, the seat absorbed and deflected majority of the blow. Unfortunately, according to the Doctors, he will never be able to race again.

I would like our new club to come up with a way to assist Tim in the extensive medical bills that are guaranteed to come. Perhaps we can all put our heads together to help out a fellow Mustanger and come up with some ways to raise some money for him. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any suggestions or comments.

Thanks you,
RAWSN8K
(Todd)

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Definately think we should help Tim out in some way..... Give me a PM Todd with any ideas you may have.

Rescheduling the Catoctin Mountain Cruise for this Sunday (Oct 31) at 10:00. This should be a great event and any Cobras out there that want to participate, put a post over on the Mid Atlantic Forum.

Up to 37 members in 2 weeks!! That's great Sean! Great group of guys and some stompin Cobras.......

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
So we're officially holding at 37.... though a few of you "regulars" out there that always come to events, haven't surrendered your info...

As always, send it to me at [email protected] so I can add you to the member and email list. All I need is the following:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip, Phone Number, Email, SVTPerformance Member Name

It looks like we're going to have a cruise for Halloween Day this year. 10am at the State Farm Building in Frederick, MD. And don't worry all you big kids out there... You'll be home in time for trick-or-treating :-D

Come join us!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Already got 7 people 100% confirmed for the cruise this Sunday at 10AM through the Catoctin Mountains, with a few others in the woodwork... Who else is headin on up??

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
It's lookin like a beautiful day here in the Frederick area... I'll see all you guys at the State Farm Building at 10!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Here are the pictures from the latest MACA Cruise Event in the Catoctin Mountains. Video will follow but for now, here are the pictures:

Click here for a slideshow of them all (Stop the slideshow on any slide and click the filename to be able to download)

Here are a few choice favorites:
JRSBLOWNSNAKEr.jpg

DSC01113r.jpg

DSC01096red.jpg

DCP_1073r.jpg

DCP_1068r.jpg

DCP_1066r.jpg

DCP_1071r.jpg

DSC01078red.jpg

DSC01095red.jpg

Video to follow soon :thumbsup:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
Great pics and video Sean, Thanks for taking the time to post them.

Not a problem man... I enjoy it as much as anyone :-D

And just for the record, we broke the 40 member mark today. We are now 41 members strong and growing daily!! :thumbsup:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Good video Sean!!! Heck, half the fun of these MACA events is watching the video a day later! Really good time on Sunday. We'll definately have to plan a Gettysburg/JR cruise for the spring!

micksnip

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
Great pics and video Sean, Thanks for taking the time to post them.

Ditto from us, Sean. Even got a pic of that nice red one without the big black blower under the hood. Mucho thanx to J.R. and Denise(Mystic Mama) and their 3 great kids for their hospitality and open hearts and home. Drive was fun, pizza was good, meeting each other/chat was cool, and meeting Johnny and Sue Lightening was an unexpected pleasure, too. And no tickets!
Micksnip and sidekick Carriesnip.

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
Just joined MACA last night. I'm from Richmond VA and hope to meet you guys sometime in the future. Let me know when you guys have any events in VA.

GO HOKIES! -none of you guys better be UVA fans:bash: haha

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by GO HOKIES!
Just joined MACA last night. I'm from Richmond VA and hope to meet you guys sometime in the future. Let me know when you guys have any events in VA.

GO HOKIES! -none of you guys better be UVA fans:bash: haha

Welcome to MACA, again! We definitely need to do some events in VA soon. The VA members have been quite busy lately (new clutches, new babies, new houses, new wives etc) though so, we have only had apache (Kenny) coming to the events lately.

Anyways, I hope to meet you at the meeting on Sunday, if you can make it!

P.S. We are now 43 members strong! And we have participation in every single Mid-Atlantic state!! :beer: :thumbsup: :rockon: Now let's get some more in DE and NJ :-D

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Come check out the new forum on SVTP!!

The Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association now has its own forum here on SVTPerformance!! Come check us out below:

The Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association Forum

Check out the thread entitled "Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association" in our forum for pictures, video and comments on the past events.

If you're interested in joining, all you have to do is send us your information! There are no dues, fees or anything like that! Also, we are officially sponsored by Amazon Racing. Only thing we require is that you have a Cobra and you love to hang out with and meet others who have the same interest!! :thumbsup:

If you are interested in becoming a member, please send your information to [email protected] (me) in the following format:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, E-mail, SVTPerformance Member Name

That's all there is to it! I hope to hear from a couple new members when I get home!!

Thank you in advance, on behalf of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association, for your interest!! :thumbsup: :rockon:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread