Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association... Mid-Atlantic guys check this out...

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
My bride is working this weekend. Otherwise, we would love a road trip. Raincheck please. Also, concider the outer banks this spring for a get together. The rates are lower before Memorial day and the weather is nicer.:rockon:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Originally posted by Sniperfox
My bride is working this weekend. Otherwise, we would love a road trip. Raincheck please. Also, concider the outer banks this spring for a get together. The rates are lower before Memorial day and the weather is nicer.:rockon:
My family's beens going to the Outer Banks for vacation for years. Do you live in Nags Head? It's only 4 hours, 37 minutes from my house, and that was in an Expedition!

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
No, we live near Greensboro. About the same driving time, but we go there alot and also to the Blue Ridge Parkway to cruise.:burnout:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
The pics are awesome Sean....especially the last one of the DSG finishing his burnout. Who's car was that anyway?????

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by IronTerp
The pics are awesome Sean....especially the last one of the DSG finishing his burnout. Who's car was that anyway?????

I don't know, but what a waste of a burnout because his 60' times suck. :lol:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
*cough Sean-fix-your-user-text cough*

:thumbsup:

You win Ken. :beer:

Originally posted by WUTWINE
I don't know, but what a waste of a burnout because his 60' times suck. :lol:

Leave it to the Mod Nazi to rub it in.....I want my rims back!!!!

LOL... His user text should say MACA Mod Nazi....

Just got about 3 more members' information today. We're up to 32 on the list. Though, there are a few of the original group that still haven't given their information.

We're still growing though....

Keep up the good work and make sure to fix those sigs :-D

predator

Established Member
Nice pics! Does a member proud!! :beer: I had a great time at MIR. Too bad I have to work this weekend. I AM looking forward to catching up with the rest of the you again. :thumbsup: Maybe WITH my car next time.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by predator
Nice pics! Does a member proud!! :beer: I had a great time at MIR. Too bad I have to work this weekend. I AM looking forward to catching up with the rest of the you again. :thumbsup: Maybe WITH my car next time.

Yea, the pics are pretty good Dave... Scott did an awesome job :thumbsup:

Has everyone gotten the meeting minutes/signature change emails??

Let me know fellas :thumbsup:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Not gonna be able to make it up this Friday, but I'm gettin my clutch put in on the 8th (hopefully earlier) and I'm gonna have to put 500 miles on it before the 13th for super stallions, so let me know if you have anything going on between those days. I'll have to do some major driving to hit that 500 mile mark in only 4 days...

TRBO VNM

sean,

you are going all day saturday to MIR right? Ken is going as well. Since I am not sure when I will get there, I will give you a call. Ken is suppose to have rims for me. We are moving the company this weekend and I am doing all the IT/computer crap. I am going to try and get most done tomorrow night, but will have to go saturday morning. My football game is at 3:30. So I plan to work in the morning and get out there about 11am and hang till about 2:30.

Then dwight, you will get yours back.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Jason,

I will have the rims with me Saturday, had a buddy of mine take the Nitto's off this morning. I stood there while he did it to make sure he was careful..lol

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
Jason,

I will have the rims with me Saturday, had a buddy of mine take the Nitto's off this morning. I stood there while he did it to make sure he was careful..lol

sweet, I will PM you my cell number.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Too bad I snapped a freakin half-shaft.... Oh well, still came away from the weekend with my first sub 13 run!! :thumbsup:

We have bunch of things that we need to discuss sometime here in the near future. We'll try to get an organizational meeting up and running. Dwight is on the case :-D

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Official membership is up to 37!! And a few "regulars" at our events still haven't supplied me their information.

If you would like to join, please send me your information at [email protected] in the following manner:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip, Phone Number, Email, SVTPerformance Member Name

I will return your message as soon as I can and I will also send you MACA's latest organizational meeting minutes and add you to the mailing list for future emails and updates.

Oh, and just in case you're wondering... There are NO MEMBERSHIP DUES OR FEES associated with being a member of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association at this point. So don't let that be an excuse. :-D

Also, we have been offered sponsorship by Amazon Racing (Rick and Linn) and are currently working with them on possible different "membership perks". We have events such as dyno/mod days, track rentals, cruises, car shows, beach weekends and other awesome events currently in planning!

Thanks in advance for your interest!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread