missing my cobra number 3155

cobralove90

Established Member
hi my name is mike and im from new jersey, was wondering if the guy that lives in Illinois is on here and could send me a pic and everything on how my cobra is doing, missing her everyday since march when i sold her, please someone help me find her again

cobralove90

Established Member
the prob is i sold it to a guy in Delaware thinking he would keep her and he sold her, and went out and brought another one so i don't know where mine went, its hard enough not to cry because how much fun i had with her, but not knowing where she is heartbreaking

itSSlow98

Established Member
I prefer to sell mine as far away as possible. My last car(05 cts-v) which I kept very good care of has sold twice since february. Both new owners have called me and one blew the rear trying to drift it, the other had motor issues. It kills me even more knowing my car has been about beat to death in the past 8 months.

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
I prefer to sell mine as far away as possible. My last car(05 cts-v) which I kept very good care of has sold twice since february. Both new owners have called me and one blew the rear trying to drift it, the other had motor issues. It kills me even more knowing my car has been about beat to death in the past 8 months.

Poor car :nonono:

I've kept in touch with the buyer of my 03 10th Vert. Really cool guy. He's got it for sale right now actually!

OP, try posting in the regional section. Might have better luck there.

cobralove90

Established Member
thank you and its sucks, i would trade my gsxr, bronco and van to have my cobra back, she is missed beyond by me but also things havent been the same with out her :(

Jroc

Established Member
So were you and 03 Cobra #3155 dating or just ****ing?

Dude(you got me saying dude, and I normally don't say dude) it's just a butt ****ing car. Do I miss my Cobra, #(hell I forgot to be honest)? Sure it was a fast, fun, and good looking car, but I sure as hell don't dwell on it or loose sleep over it anymore, and the only reason I might of lost sleep over it before is because my insurance company gave me the middle finger, and basically told me to go F myself since I wrecked at a track. Besides I like my L better, but if I lost it then I would replace it and get over it with the quickness.

Just saying. I hate to sound harsh and like an ass hole, but man up. You made the choice to sell it so own that decision. Buy another one if it's that important to you.

Last edited:

cobralove90

Established Member
but thats the thing, i want the same one back not another, wont be the same tho, i work on that car more then anything, just getting another one would be like ****ing one girl that is amazing in bed, but then saying let me find another which good chance wont be the same, not trying to throw off topic, but that car was also the only mustang or any car for that matter, it made it threw snow and everything on eagle f1 and was the best daily driver for the price, my dad 350 didnt even get threw the snow storms we had here

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
the prob is i sold it to a guy in Delaware thinking he would keep her and he sold her, and went out and brought another one so i don't know where mine went, its hard enough not to cry because how much fun i had with her, but not knowing where she is heartbreaking

I know exactly what you mean. I sold my '03 Cobra to a guy in Arizona, who sold it to one of his employees less than a year later. That guy sold it to someone else in the mid-west. I have no idea where it is now. I sorely miss it now, but not to the extent you miss yours. Hope you find the current owner.

jmsa540

Established Member

I traded my 2000 Grand Marquis in on my 96 Cobra.. I just checked the carfax last night and it's only been driven 4000 miles in three years...

VictorySong

Established Member
also forgot to say that was the car i had when one of my aunt's died so it has a reason behind to

I think I know your car. I'm going to need bigger avatar pics to be sure though. Post them up and maybe we can help!:beer:

gt347mustang

Established Member
roflbot.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread