MM coil over rate help

v8musclecobra

Established Member
Hello all,
Have a complete coil over kit for my sn95 cobra. So far i bought the 12 inch 400 front coil springs for the front but am having a hard time figuring out what to do on the solid rear axel. Lots of info about irs rates but not sra. Shocks and struts are koni yellows sports. Thanks in advance!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
honestly call/email MM tech support. Email can be a little slow but they are VERY thorough and helpful, I'm working with them now on my Mach1. I fully expected to them to try and sell me a torque arm, panhard etc... but they aren't. They're actually making use of a lot of my existing parts to balance things out.

mcaligiuri

Established Member
Email them. They will give you a whole list of info to fill out and Taylor what you need based off that. If I had a guess I’m gonna say koni yellows adjustable with rear mm torque arm springs. That’s what they told me and I had 300 or 350 front coilovers I forget

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Holy Stiff Fronts. I don't believe the Koni yellows even have enough dampening for that much spring. Anyway, email Jack Hidley at MM and tell him your entire car's setup down to tire sizes, and what the car will be used for and he will tell you exactly what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread