MM&FF did a low 12's run in the GT 500

Fourcam330

Established Member
jtfx6552 said:
Yep, you get paid to right somebody elses tech

I generate my own tech, and we pay people to write it up for us.

It doesn't make them creators or engineers of the product.

We're talking about Modulars, and you don't have a damn thing to bring to the table.

jtfx6552

Established Member
I searched your name several different times:

with NHRA, no relevent hits

with modular, 1 hit, some article on SSOTN

with ford, no relevent hits

with NMRA, 1 hit appears to be some guy named "92five0bird"?

with "stock" no relevent hits

with FFW, no relevent hits

No record of any accomplishments, no records, not even a competiton came back.

I am bored with you, and off to "The Hot Girlfriends" thread.

Fourcam330

Established Member
jtfx6552 said:
Since you won't say what class, I don't know what the particulars are.

Many engines in "stock" classes have been apart.

It was at the third smackdown event when racing Ron99Cobra,(fastest 99 w/ live axle at the time) I went 9-0 over 3 years vs. him. There were hundreds of spectators and the run is on video.
It was a stock longblock motor, I wouldn't claim it unless it was stock and untouched. FS allows for flat top pistons (forged SB), stock heads with valve job, stock cams, stock intake, however that's not what I said now is it?

:loser:

Fourcam330

Established Member
jtfx6552 said:
I searched your name several different times:

with NHRA, no relevent hits

with modular, 1 hit, some article on SSOTN

with ford, no relevent hits

with NMRA, 1 hit appears to be some guy named "92five0bird"?

with "stock" no relevent hits

with FFW, no relevent hits

No record of any accomplishments, no records, not even a competiton came back.

I am bored with you, and off to "The Hot Girlfriends" thread.

That's right, duck out before you get your ass handed to you debating real tech. You've got nothing, never have, never will. Try searching www.monster.com for a real job so you can afford a real car. :loser:

Fourcam330

Established Member
jtfx6552 said:
I hope you enjoy the show,
I haven't had so much fun owning someone on an internet forum in a long time.

You're a legend, in your own mind. :rolleyes:

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
Sorry this is a bit off the original topic, but it seems that has been left long ago. What do you think about the blocks out of the Holden cars? I believe they are aluminum. How do they compare to the Teksid, Ford GT, and iron castings that we have.

Fourcam330 said:
John is a very opinionated guy. The fact is the other two builders (MP,Boss330 who hold more records) will directly refute what John said and have proof (1434HP on an engine dyno w/out girdle) to the contrary. The fact is they build many many more street/street&strip motors than John does. The facts are iron is hands down more rigid and durable, and that aluminum blocks flex .002-.003" when being honed.
Another fact happens to be that all 3 do not agree on everything. For instance MP does big bores, Al or John wont' touch one with a 10 ft. pole. None of them will touch a stroker, that's one thing they do all agree on.
I sincerely hope you're not questioning whether or not I actually speak to the people I say I do. :rolleyes:

The Ford GT Al block is by far the strongest/best Modular block ever cast. It's the only T356 block made by Ford, except the non existant BB305 block. It's also over 1" thick around the bores. Set one down next to a Teksid and you'll quickly see what changes were necessary to make an Al block last in an FI application.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
jtfx6552 said:

I doubt it will last long, as Fourcam will get the thread locked soon to save his ass for sure.
:lol: edit: Here I will refrain from calling you names-- This thread needs to stay open so we can continue to watch Fourcam hand you your ass! :lol1:

Last edited:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
jtfx6552 said:

I doubt it will last long, as Fourcam will get the thread locked soon to save his ass for sure.

:bs:

I think it's the other way around. Fourcam is owning you. :kaboom:

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
gonein60 said:
455rwhp, the Shelby comes stock with 460rwhp. Put an exhaust you're looking 485-490rwhp. This thing will give a Z06 a good run with 4:10's and an exhaust, and I don't think those mods will void your warranty either. :rockon:

Hold up a minute, from where did you pull this 460 RWHP from? :dw:

RussStang

Established Member
I have to say, this is getting out of control. I don't frequent this board much anymore, so I don't know who all the "regulars" are, but I am going to say that Fourcam looks to be on the losing end of this "discussion". Take that for what its worth; I read through most of this flame happy thread.

I do wonder; what kind of tires does the GT500 have on it from the factory? How much faster was it around a track than the 03? I would like to see both cars run on the same day, to keep the times uniformly comparible.

venom279

Established Member
RussStang said:
I have to say, this is getting out of control. I don't frequent this board much anymore, so I don't know who all the "regulars" are, but I am going to say that Fourcam looks to be on the losing end of this "discussion". Take that for what its worth;

:lol1: ... about .02 ...

You have 13 posts here, so I seriously doubt that you know fourcam at all, BUT I am sure that you are good friends with JT though right? You're both from PA and probably buddies on a local board.. This thread comes down to JT not liking the GT500 and bitching and whining about it, which is fine, BUT he spewing out a bunch of BS and here-say about the car. How do we know this????? Because the car is just now hitting the streets and no one (private individual) has dyno'd, street tested, drag tested, or modded car whatsoever...

Fourcam330

Established Member
RussStang said:
I have to say, this is getting out of control. I don't frequent this board much anymore, so I don't know who all the "regulars" are, but I am going to say that Fourcam looks to be on the losing end of this "discussion". Take that for what its worth; I read through most of this flame happy thread.

Like I told your friend, meth kills.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
RussStang said:
I have to say, this is getting out of control. I don't frequent this board much anymore, so I don't know who all the "regulars" are, but I am going to say that Fourcam looks to be on the losing end of this "discussion". .

you are as loony as your friend. :rockon:

RussStang said:
I do wonder; what kind of tires does the GT500 have on it from the factory? How much faster was it around a track than the 03? I would like to see both cars run on the same day, to keep the times uniformly comparible.

no you wouldnt. both of you would not like the results. even the 2000r owners and drivers are saying the gt500 could run lap times faster than thier car. :beer:

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
jtfx6552 said:

I love this thread. I enjoy reading all of your posts. :thumbsup:

Now go sell your car and buy yourself a new shiny Honda. Your logic fits right in with the ricer boys. As if it wasn't enough that Bob Cosby bitch slapped you in front of the world, you got beat down again. Don't even start your bullshit debate on how you rewrote physics to allow you to run 3.27 gears and beat jet engine dragsters with a stock car. You need to take your frumpy ass back to Modfords.

jacklogo.jpg

Even the President is laughing at you
EMAILFORMACDILLAFB351f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread