MMR crossover delete GROUP BUY

brady_f

Established Member
USPS flat rate should be 25% cheaper at a minimum. Can't see how that fitting is going to cost $20 to ship, however maybe I'm missing something?

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
I spoke to Jeff at MMR, they use UPS and that's the price he gave me. UPS tried to charge me 14.59 to ship an frps to the west coast in a bubble envelope so 20 for this is no surprise

1/4MILEMUSTANG

wish I was fast
Established Member
USPS flat rate should be 25% cheaper at a minimum. Can't see how that fitting is going to cost $20 to ship, however maybe I'm missing something?

I have a ups shippers account just like what MMR would have as a business and for me to ship 2lbs from my shop to MMR costs me $8.93. Highly marked up shipping costs is what you have to accept when ordering from MMR. It sucks but when they are the only ones that produce parts like this crossover delete kit you have to overlook the shipping charges.

Last edited:

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
We sending the $159 as a gift and getting charged for shipping separately?

If you want without fill paypal me 179 shipped, if you want with fill paypal me 239 shipped. As a gift. Shipping is shipping guys. I've got two payments so far let's get this done

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Out of 14 people I've received payment from 5.... Thanks guys ill look real good when I call and place this order after I told Jeff I had 14 orders coming in.

9CobraVert8

Established Member
Even though I trust everything going on with the paypal situation, I still sent under goods/services, but I added the 3% into what I sent.

Can't wait for it to get here!

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
At the request of 2 members I'm going to wait until Monday morning to place the order, just want everyone to get in on this and I apologize to those that have already paid. That being said, THE ORDER WILL BE PLACED BY 11 AM EST ON MONDAY 11/19.

As of right now I have 7 people payed not including my self. I'm hoping for at least 2 more for a 10 order buy.

Last edited:

Ratchet

Established Member
I'm still waiting on pics of what this looks like with a roots blower... MMR doesn't seem to have a vendor forum on here nor have they chimed in on this thread. Unless the other thread has been updated, which escaped my attention, there were no pics up in there for a roots sytle blower either. I for one don't like buying anything that doesn't have a visual with it. Maybe this goes for some others in here as well that showed intial interest but have yet to put the money out?

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread