MMR crossover delete GROUP BUY

Ratchet

Established Member
What exactly is to see? You can't picture two braided hose going to your heads instead of a cross over?
With a twinscrew there? Guess not considering I have neither seen a pic, nor confirmation that it will indeed work with one. Thanks tho for insight.:beer:

collincastaneda

Established Member
With a twinscrew there? Guess not considering I have neither seen a pic, nor confirmation that it will indeed work with one. Thanks tho for insight.:beer:

All it is, is a fitting with threads for an AN attachment. Thats it. Install them and the rest is up to you. It is 100% custom when it comes to routing...its not a kit. So if your imagination cant figure out a way to route these coolant lines over/around a roots...then maybe this isnt the route you want to go.

I find it quite offensive that you are claiming that youre "waiting" fot answers or pictures or a diagram or a how-to from anyone here on the boards or MMR themselves. That is just ludacris. All the product consists of is two fittings and a y block.

Go ahead a google to find a couple pictures of installed parts. Remember that this product is new, so you wont find much.

Good luck on your hunt for answers! ;)

Last edited:

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member

I'm speechless. It's not rocket science man, its 2 an fittings and hoses ran however you can dream it up. I could make this work with 2 twin screw blowers, a centri and 3 turbos on my motor if I had to.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Everyone is paid up (well not EVERYONE but enough I guess), 9 guys in total including me. Order will be placed at 11 am est no questions asked

collincastaneda

Established Member
Got mine yesterday. Sweet...but idk if I'm stupid or dumb, but the supplied mounting bolts are useless? Seems theres a hole for a bolt for the flange of the bracket at the head, but the bolt supplied is too small. Yay...

Anyway here's mine all mocked up.

mounted.jpg

collincastaneda

Established Member
Anyone run into their bolts not working? Seems as though mine won't thread into the head. Supplied bolts are too small. I called MMR and they verified that they were correct...weird.

Users who are viewing this thread