Mobil 1 5w30

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I know a lot of you think Walmart is the devil, and the world is coming to an end cause of them, but I just picked up a 5 qt jug of Mobil 1 5w30 for $22. Thought I would pass this on to those needing some oil. Actually, all their Mobil 1 was on sale for $22 per 5 quart jug

Last edited:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I usually buy my oil change supplies at walmart.

You can go in the automotive entrance and check out there and never have to deal with the bulk of the riff-raff.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I went there this morning for oil and couldn't believe how cheap Mobil 1 is. $22 is a good price.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
from what I've seen, that's their normal price.. the "sale" price Iv'e seen in the past was about 19 dollars for a 5 quart jug of it..

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
from what I've seen, that's their normal price.. the "sale" price Iv'e seen in the past was about 19 dollars for a 5 quart jug of it..

That is not the normal price here...it's always been 26 bucks for the 5 quart jug...I bought 3 of them...

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I use motorcraft synthetic.

$2.77/quart I'm happy with that

edit: and thats at walmart as well..the local car parts has it for like $3.80 a quart or something like that

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
I got some at that price last week. I always get my oil and filter from Walmart their prices cant be beat on that stuff.

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
I usually go COSTCO... its like $30 for 6qts, but alot of times they have $5 off coupons limit 3 so I snag 18qts for a pretty good price.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
it is cheaper cause ExxonMobil only profited 47.5 billion last year, not sure what the deal was... it felt like a good year for us:shrug: feel the sarcasm? heck that is a great price... i work at the plant in Texas where it is made and shipped from... and i got to buy it in the damn stores too. walmart ftw!

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
$22 is what it used to be like a year ago....now days thats a pretty decent price. I think normally its $26-27. Id definatly get in on that, IF I didnt get free oil changes for free at work (carwash/lube)

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
it is cheaper cause ExxonMobil only profited 47.5 billion last year, not sure what the deal was... it felt like a good year for us:shrug: feel the sarcasm? heck that is a great price... i work at the plant in Texas where it is made and shipped from... and i got to buy it in the damn stores too. walmart ftw!

Lol, reminds you of the movie Blow where they are in the "money house" and they cant find a place to keep all the money. "CHECK THE CLOSET!"

Jroc

Established Member
Autozone had 5 qts of Castol Synthetic with a K&N filter on sell for $29.xx the other day. The problem was they were out of K&N filters for 4.6L Modulars. lol.

I ended up buying some German Castol, and going across the street, and getting a Motorcraft filter from Advanced as Autozone apparently quit selling Motorcraft parts.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
x2 ... i just walk straight to the back carrying my pan full of used oil and dump it in their pit ... they know what i am doing and just say hey whats going on

Users who are viewing this thread