Mobile Skin Feedback

truebluefobra

Established Member
I like the mobile site because I use my phone all time and it makes it so much easier. I have a 03 gt with the complete 03 cobra swap.

jose21

Established Member
I use my phone all the time and never had a problem works perfectly fine I wouldn't change anything nor any complains good job on put this site together the way it is its on point

shurur

Established Member
Nexus 7 2012..latest Android OS
Political forum is not showing in top menu.

Josh01

Established Member
I use my iPhone 6 and the mobile skin works fine for me. The only thing I would like changed is posting pics straight from my phone would be awesome. I still can't figure out how to load pics from my phone to the site but it's no biggie. SVTP is a great site though. Lots of good info here

Chava_714

Hello
I recently purchased a ford lightning 2000 i want to makenit faster all it has right now its just a k&n intake.
What should i do next? I want to make it faster.

Im only 19

Mrpancho95

Established Member
Good mobile skin, visit the site every once in a while to find info and the quick reply works nicely

LU'S 99COBRA

Established Member
I love the fact that no matter if I use the mobile skin or website it is still working the same. Only sometimes I will get a pop up in the mobile skin. Other than that friendly knowledgeable people that can almost answer any question if you have just come across it for your first time.

Users who are viewing this thread