Mobile Skin Feedback

Roughneck1988

I have a iPhone 5s and love this site lots info on here lookin for some info on wheels and tires for my 98 gt found a set of 09 Svt Shelby wheels with 285/40/18.9 rear and they hit my quad shock and E brake cable ???the owners said the reason the offset wasn't correct was because his car came with the brembro brakes and that changed the offset anyway I want a set of 18" saleen wheels chrome real or replicas and I'm lookin for that flush look especially in the rear is like for the tire and wheel to sit even with my qaurter panels on the rear without having to use spacers !?!? Any help or advice on tire size or wheel and tire combo info would be a blessing and would like for the front tires to be the same height as the rear love the staggered look so guys help me out this car has been in my family it's whole life and I've had it a year bought from my uncle who babied it 53,574 miles on it to date 5-21-15 so fellas help me out on tire size and offset to achieve the look I'm wanting please

LazyDriver

Established Member
I really like the mobile site, easy to use, easy to get around. I ocassionally run into a few pop ups here and there but other than that nothing major.

Nuar

Established Member
Overall the mobile skin works great, however, I'm with the others on the damn annoying adds.
The mobile website "skin" use to give me a ton of popups and I kept getting redirected to a game, that soda crush crap, every single time I visited the page. Though in this past week that has thankfully stopped. It was impossible to browse the site because of that.
A little offtopic... the full browser website on my pc is plagued with annoyong adds too, adds that suck up resources, bog my computer down and crash the flashplayer plugin. It has been very VERY frustrating to browse svtperformance for a few months now.

CMC

Established Member
I'm using an iPhone 6. I'm happy with the site and mobile skin, if I think of anything I'd change I'll report back.

Last edited:

n2o

Established Member
Mobile view is one of the best I have used, however I also find the "clicky" ads to be a nuisance.

06Stallion

Just changed my oil today on my 2003 Cobra and I put the recommended 6 qts.l and did not even register at the bottom of dipstick. Kept adding little by little eventually put full 7 qts and it is still right below the add mark !!!! Well check tomorrow !!!! Thanks for all the info this thread helps

PhaidOut

Established Member
I have been using the skin to read pretty much daily. I don't post because I hate typing things like this on my phone. That's just me though... Anymore I am hitting the site from an iPhone 6. Overall the skin isn't bad in my humble opinion. Picking apart what I don't like... The page to page navigation looking at the post list. You can't easily tell what page you are on. And if you hit the arrows they go to the beginning or end. I never want to see the ancient posts. So a tweak there would be great. The only other real complaint is I wish the sub Menus would auto expand on hitting a page. Otherwise great job! Beats the hell out of tappatalk.

stayright3

Established Member
This is probably one of the hardest sites to navigate in the world. Even on my regular laptop this site is terrible. I've been trying to post on here for the last hour. I give up.

Tina Douglass

I'm new to this site and I like it. Have not seen any popups or ads overpowering my browser. And I am using a Mobil skin. I do think I would love to see app

Users who are viewing this thread