Modding of my 04 Cobra

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
I'll be pcs'ing to ft cambell in july... maybe i'll see you around sometime

There are a couple people running around town with Cobra’s. they only thing that sucks is everyone from 101 is coming home so people are going to be spending money on stupid stuff for their car.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
There are a couple people running around town with Cobra’s. they only thing that sucks is everyone from 101 is coming home so people are going to be spending money on stupid stuff for their car.

Yeah... came down on the 160th thing so thats why i'll be there. Gonna miss a lot of my buddies projects... Got 4 good buddies of mines thats doing massive projects on their stangs. Will miss riding out with them

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
Yeah... came down on the 160th thing so thats why i'll be there. Gonna miss a lot of my buddies projects... Got 4 good buddies of mines thats doing massive projects on their stangs. Will miss riding out with them

160th huh NIGHTSTALKERS nice they got some cool ass stuff. especially if you work in the motorpool you get snap on everything. but you'll also get all the OAKLEY stuff but you got to pass there selection first...

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Yeah man, thanks for your service!! I flew many troops in and out of the Middle-East a few years back - always tough seeing them go, but it was great taking them out.

Anyway, as it has been said: do the suspension AND brakes before you pump up the power. The chassis needs to handle it first!! The MM FLSFC's are monsters, and the Prothane poly bushings for the IRS - MM sells lots of them - are all hard as rock (despite what some will tell you). Best of luck!!

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Yeah man, thanks for your service!! I flew many troops in and out of the Middle-East a few years back - always tough seeing them go, but it was great taking them out.

Anyway, as it has been said: do the suspension AND brakes before you pump up the power. The chassis needs to handle it first!! The MM FLSFC's are monsters, and the Prothane poly bushings for the IRS - MM sells lots of them - are all hard as rock (despite what some will tell you). Best of luck!!

Yeah thanks for supporting the troops man it does mean a lot. I will definitely be sure to set up the suspension and brakes first.... Just so ready to get back and be with the family and my car lol

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
160th huh NIGHTSTALKERS nice they got some cool ass stuff. especially if you work in the motorpool you get snap on everything. but you'll also get all the OAKLEY stuff but you got to pass there selection first...

Yeah I'll be in the aviation field though. I'm a 15T Blackhawk mechanic/crewchief. So how you like Campbell man?

beeradd

Established Member
I saw you wanted to upgrade your headlights. I live in kc and need some new stockers. Let me know if you want to sell.

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
Yeah I'll be in the aviation field though. I'm a 15T Blackhawk mechanic/crewchief. So how you like Campbell man?

Campbell is okay I mean there are a lot of dumbass people here but any military post has dumb people. But you’re a 15T huh I’m a 15P working in a BCT. But other than that it’s pretty chill. Once you get there hit me up on here and I’ll show you where they all hang out. They usually hang out on Friday night at Books a Million parking lot. They call it (BAM) then on Saturday Nights the hang out at Hastings.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Campbell is okay I mean there are a lot of dumbass people here but any military post has dumb people. But you’re a 15T huh I’m a 15P working in a BCT. But other than that it’s pretty chill. Once you get there hit me up on here and I’ll show you where they all hang out. They usually hang out on Friday night at Books a Million parking lot. They call it (BAM) then on Saturday Nights the hang out at Hastings.

Man that would be cool to show me around. Bout the dumb people on post, you'll find them on about every post.

Users who are viewing this thread