Moded GTR R 35 Meets its end to a Cobra!

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
Cliff notes?

OP posted a retarded video of him racing a so called 600awhp bigger turbo R35 with his 6XXrwhp KB 2.6L Cobra and beat it with his super fast honks.

People started calling bullshit and making fun of him because he cant type for shit. So he went all E-thug and told people he was going to end them.

Then he called Porsches girl cars and said hes a Russian Commie Cage Fighter who can kick people in the Army's asses.

Pretty much OP=EPIC FAIL!

TERMIN8U!

Established Member
:lol::lol::lol: Watch out everyone Alex's Occupation is a
Pro MMA LightHeavy Weight, mechanic .

:lol::lol::lol:

So your a Pro MMA LightHeavy Weight.. so who are your sponsers? who are you with? what fights have you done? Lets see some Proof like Promo shit, Videos, Pics....ETC?

I love how everyones a Pro MMA fighter now:kaboom:

Satyr

Established Member
Sweetheart, hang out a bit more and you might learn a thing or two. And get off you Daddy's computer already and stop playing out like the video represents your macho self on SVTP. Mmmmk!

Oh and for the record, Switzer has what's called a P800 kit that sends 700 to all four wheels for $19K that has ran 10.1s in the 1/4.

Almo, are you going to be investing in one of Switzer's kits? They are somewhat local to me (about 35 mins) and I saw one of their p800's at a local meet in Akron and the thing was AWESOME. Driver said he topped out at like 230 but ran out of gear (IIRC). I would absolutely recommend them, even if not from personal experience.

I remember when Switzer used to work on normal cars, but after the incident they had I guess they only work with high-end models now.

61mmstang94

Established Member
OP posted a retarded video of him racing a so called 600awhp bigger turbo R35 with his 6XXrwhp KB 2.6L Cobra and beat it with his super fast honks.

People started calling bullshit and making fun of him because he cant type for shit. So he went all E-thug and told people he was going to end them.

Then he called Porsches girl cars and said hes a Russian Commie Cage Fighter who can kick people in the Army's asses.

Pretty much OP=EPIC FAIL!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Exactly what I was thinking.

Satyr

Established Member
97desertCobra in the army ha. LOL and you think your the shat. HAHAHAHAHA step in the the cage lets see how well an army man does. Is it me or are the p!ssys starting to get farther away like Arizona. Im not American, wasnt born here or raised, came from Russia and its in my nature to not deal well with stupid shat. Not a tough thug like you redneck from arizona. I'll back anything i say, and my profession guaranties me that!!

Aw look Posche boy is calming down , and dont feel sorry for me guy: i love this its the funiest shat. Reading nerds typing posts and people with no life looking for youtube vid to get back at me. And theres 2 sick looking blonds in the city with a 911, and i know for a fact there moded too, shat dont sound stock. And stop calling me cupcack, makes my spine twitch lol

Fold on just checking if i didnt forget anyone nope i think thats it .................. ON YOUR MARK ! NERDS READY! START YOUR COMPUTER! GO GO GO GO TYPE TYPE TYPE COME ON ARMY WHERE ARE YOU!!

I have a hard time believing you are Russian. Most Russians that I have met, which has been a generous amount, have always been very respectful, especially to members of the military. Additionally, I haven't met a single one that has acted as ridiculous as you...I mean, you can't type for shit, your arguments lack any valid claims and you continually remark that you don't care about any of this yet you comment on every single response? Way to go at not caring. :rollseyes

Plus, if you really are a foreigner...you've come onto these boards and openly talked shit about our military? As you're probably aware of since you came over here, Russia has been economically unstable since the wall fell. You just suck in general.

You're are an embarrassment to Russia (if that's really where you're from, which I doubt) and to all mustang enthusiasts alike. Additionally, let's see some pictures of you in the octagon, Mr. MMA.

By the way, better quit your shit talking before Txyloo comes in here and starts posting your queer myspace and facebook pictures. Better hurry to change them to someone that looks as tough as you talk.

As many have already said, you are a failure to the most epic of degrees.
Disconnect your modem.

Last edited:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Your 100% gay guy

gay-called-demotivational-poster.gif

Almo

Established Member
Cliff notes?

Alex, you need to stop being a ****ing moron and grow up! If you're going to be a little e-thug online, at least be smart not to have your phone number and e-mail posted online! Get ready for some Pizzas motherducker, they are coming!

Ok Common, ready for the show!! :lol1:

url

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused, I'm not the one who was writing these comment. My girlfriend was hit at a red light by a suv going 50mph. She was in the hospital all weak and i asked my friend to reply to the 2.6h kenne bell that I'm trying to sell. Good friend but ****ing stupid, not realizing he is ruining my name and making it harder to sell the blower. He is very sorry and is going to be limping for a little while! Please help with selling the blower i really have no time for this right now.

61mmstang94

Established Member
We've never heard this one before....honestly.....never.......:rolling:

Sounds like someone just wants to unload his old crap now and doesn't want the retarded shit he was posting to hurt his chances of getting the money for everything.

TERMIN8U!

Established Member
We've never heard this one before....honestly.....never.......:rolling:

Sounds like someone just wants to unload his old crap now and doesn't want the retarded shit he was posting to hurt his chances of getting the money for everything.

:beer: Hes using the old "My girl friend got hit and my friend got on the here to E-Thug everyone" excuse.... its def a old one. :lol:

:pop:

UncleAnt

Established Member
really...when is the last time you saw a chick driver around in a 911, 911 carrera S or 4S, or a GT3? Girls drive Porshces such as boxsters and caymens just how they drive v6 mustangs. Here the OP called a 996 turbo a girls car, get out of your delusions.

LOL i swapped tires on a milfs brand new and modded c4s not even 2 days ago.they come in daily at work.hell theres even a few that choose to drive lambos and sl55 mb's.not because they are pretty but because of the performance you get.i see it almost daily at work

youd be surprised how many women drive porsches other than boxsters along with other high end fast cars.not that a c4s is crazy fast but for a daily its plenty

Last edited:

JYOO

Established Member
He is Russian, hes backing off. Hows that for a quick cold war Ruslan? WOW his non english writing posts gave me a headache, and where did you learn how to honk??? Dont use your techniques you use in bed with your "partner" to 3 honk roll race, nobody except you was satisfied, as you can tell by all the responses. skeet skeet skeet its more like this, bonk...bonk...bonk! Now respect the US military beeitch before i have you standing in line for soup and bread ser-gay. goodness, you win you drug me to your level, i would re enlist right now if we went to war with russia, just kidding i love the rest of you russians that have atleast half a brain.

THAITED

Established Member
I'm glad that whitevenum is such a humble and intelligent guy. Come down to Florida or go to Texas and race some fast cars for a change.

Here we go again don't be challenging him to drive 1000 miles away to race..... :shrug: It gets old really quick here.:nonono:

red9450

Established Member
I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused, I'm not the one who was writing these comment. My girlfriend was hit at a red light by a suv going 50mph. She was in the hospital all weak and i asked my friend to reply to the 2.6h kenne bell that I'm trying to sell. Good friend but ****ing stupid, not realizing he is ruining my name and making it harder to sell the blower. He is very sorry and is going to be limping for a little while! Please help with selling the blower i really have no time for this right now.

Seriously? Thats the best you can come up with?:lol::kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread