Moivated buyer for a TERMI:) PLZ LEMME KNOW WHAT YA GOT. $18 or less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stang_Gurl

Established Member
I am in a hurry to buy an 03 04 cobra...I am in Texas but am not worried about any long drive so IDC How far away you live:/...I have bee waiting all year to save up to buy one out right and I have finally made it that far so if you have one that is in my price range...Email or call 432 816 2348 My preferences are as follows: Convertible
Any title works as long as the car is driveable and as long as it has no motor damage. I want one that is pullied already with the SCT Programmer but it is not a necessity as for the convertible...That is not a necessity either. I am dead serious about this so call or pm me:D Thanks

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
1. multiple threads about the same topic are an easy was to piss off the moderators
2. this is SVTP, are you REALLY posting your number AND a pic of yourself for everyone to see?!?!??!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Point 1 you are not going to get a "termi" for 18 dollars or less. Hell even a plastic model costs more than 18 dollars.

Point 2 as was pointed out take your phone number out of the add unless it is a throw away phone.

Point 3 quit calling it a "termi"

Point 4 do a search of the market section and CL and eBay since all you want is a car they are all over the place in that price range

Point 5 when the leg humping starts do not complain you are bringing it on yourself

Stang_Gurl

Established Member
1ST OFF Its none of your concern...who is in the pic, Dont talk as though You have more knowlege because I am almost sure I have just enough to know I can call it wetf I desire. 2nd of all I will post 100 threads if I want. You could have addressed the situation in a better manor but I wont stand for haters. Pretty sure I have seen about 20 ppl post more than one thread lol:) And btw the number I gave is a throw away:p Seriously who are you to tell me what to call a car? Oh an another thing...I have found plenty in that price range so thats another thing you should take in mind before trying to sound like a smart ass:) Thanks for reading my SECOND thread though:) "$$$$$$18000"

Last edited:

snakeraper11b

Established Member
1ST OFF Its none of your concern...who is in the pic, Dont talk as though You have more knowlege because I am almost sure I have just enough to know I can call it wetf I desire. 2nd of all I will post 100 threads if I want. You could have addressed the situation in a better manor but I wont stand for haters. Pretty sure I have seen about 20 ppl post more than one thread lol:) And btw the number I gave is a throw away:p Seriously who are you to tell me what to call a car? Oh an another thing...I have found plenty in that price range so thats another thing you should take in mind before trying to sound like a smart ass:) Thanks for reading my SECOND thread though:) "$$$$$$18000"

:lol: Welcome to SVTP, oh, enjoy your ban. Btw, do you know Mach1girl6? I think you two will have similar videos in the smackdown the way this is going :nono:

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
1. multiple threads about the same topic are an easy was to piss off the moderators
2. this is SVTP, are you REALLY posting your number AND a pic of yourself for everyone to see?!?!??!

Damn...:nonono:...... Pinches Noobs

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

:lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was actually nice about it. I can tell you now that you will not last long. You will go the way of most girls that come in here with you attitude. The women wind up staying the girls wind up butthurt. But you enjoy your stay however short it winds up being.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I am in a hurry to buy an 03 04 cobra...I am in Texas but am not worried about any long drive so IDC How far away you live:/...I have bee waiting all year to save up to buy one out right and I have finally made it that far so if you have one that is in my price range...Email or call 432 816 2348 My preferences are as follows: Convertible
Any title works as long as the car is driveable and as long as it has no motor damage. I want one that is pullied already with the SCT Programmer but it is not a necessity as for the convertible...That is not a necessity either. I am dead serious about this so call or pm me:D Thanks

1ST OFF Its none of your concern...who is in the pic, Dont talk as though You have more knowlege because I am almost sure I have just enough to know I can call it wetf I desire. 2nd of all I will post 100 threads if I want. You could have addressed the situation in a better manor but I wont stand for haters. Pretty sure I have seen about 20 ppl post
more than one thread lol:) And btw the number I gave is a throw away:p Seriously who are you to tell me what to call a car? Oh an another thing...I have found plenty in that price range so thats another thing you should take in mind before trying to sound like a smart ass:) Thanks for reading my SECOND thread though:) "$$$$$$18000"

imagexdmb.jpg

We got another one......

Stang_Gurl

Established Member
Oh yeah Ill be here for a while:) And I am not like any other..Thanks for your imputs though...Definitely didnt get on here to argue with some losers...Yall might as well own some HONDAS...Crybabys:'( Im looking for a car..not advice Thanks though!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Oh yeah Ill be here for a while:) And I am not like any other..Thanks for your imputs though...Definitely didnt get on here to argue with some losers...Yall might as well own some HONDAS...Crybabys:'( Im looking for a car..not advice Thanks though!
. Maybe you should take some remedial grammar and spelling courses as well if you plan to hang around.

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member

ItsReal93

Established Member

Wow girl!!! You're bad ass! Good luck honey because you won't last!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Idk; this is like 9/10 odd friend requests I get on Facebook.

Random girl, super friendly, all about my hobbies...eh? If it walks, talks and pops like a duck...

I hope I'm wrong. If I am, good luck on finding a terminator. My apologies and simultaneously, welcome to svtp.

You may want to consider finding a nice $20-21k cobra (not that I have one for sale) as those usually are much better maintained and less damaged/abused compared to 17-18k cobras on average. That's not to say you won't find a nice 'vert for 18k, but the finance cost of $3-4k is less than $70/mo and really buys you into a much higher general caliber of cobra convertible:
-lower mileage
-well maintained
-much more like brand new
-peace of mind
-etc.

Now if you wanna build the hell out of the car like I and others have (literally replace damn near everything) then by all means grab a good looking low priced vert and have at it. (I would do this and did this; paid $23k for my silver 03 coupe in 2005!)

At any rate good luck and welcome, but if you are pulling a Facebook esq oddness, eh, this sites not really easy to dupe.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
HAHAHAH good luck finding someone on here to sell you their car now. Just on principle, if my car was for sale and you were the ONLY offer I had gotten, I'd keep it until someone else was interested.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
HAHAHAH good luck finding someone on here to sell you their car now. Just on principle, if my car was for sale and you were the ONLY offer I had gotten, I'd keep it until someone else was interested.

agreed, I'd melt my car down and make SY Bullets for the zombie invasion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread