money in hand, looking to buy 03-04 cobra in cali or surrounding states asap !

bama408

Established Member
so i had a mooded 2010 mustang and it got totaled , now im looking for a cobra modded or not i will look at it ,price less that 21k

bama408

Established Member
Thats a clean cobra man , a little more miles than i wanted though and a 10hr drive away whats the lowest you would go on it , i have a pristine mystichrome cobra with only 49k miles for sale for 20 k in my area but its a convertible but its tempting

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Thats a clean cobra man , a little more miles than i wanted though and a 10hr drive away whats the lowest you would go on it , i have a pristine mystichrome cobra with only 49k miles for sale for 20 k in my area but its a convertible but its tempting

Not sure if you were responding to my post or not, but if you were, throw me an offer and we could go from there.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member

Not sure if you were responding to my post or not, but if you were, throw me an offer and we could go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread