Montel Williams puts FOX News on its place..

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
That is the best thing I have ever seen on Fox news!!!! Fox is the worst POS when it comes to news. They love the glamorous, sex, etc and then pretend to be the Right wings bed boy.

Fox isn't leading the band wagon on this one boyo. They ALL are guilty of this. Fox jusat got caught off guard by Montel.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
vid won't load, ****ing site maintenance or something. wtf?

edit: well, nothing repeated use of the refresh button won't fix. lol

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
"cart before the horse, horse before the cart. i don't know who drives it."

:lol::lol:

btw, i know what he meant, but how he said it was funny as hell. to me, anyway.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
on a more serious note, he is dead on with this. think about it, how often do you hear people talk about the war? i can tell you that i rarely if ever hear anyone say anything about it and it's ****ing bullshit. it's like the sheople of america have put the blinders on and don't want to think about it. it's either this, or they're so ****ing dumb that most of them have forgotten about the war entirely, and in their little worlds, it's not even real.

edit: and nice redirect by that fat prick in the end. "uh, we're talking about a situation here with montel. the death of heath......." wtf is this guy on? you weren't talking about that tool, you were talking about your lack of ability to report the news that matters most. **** 'em.

Last edited:

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
AMEN!

I have been saying it for years. I don't give a **** about what a actors do or did. Who cares that Brittany spears sister is pregnant? I sure don't. Why is she so much more important to have news coverage about her than somebody else that is pregnant. America is noise and wants to know everybodys business!

Yeah its sad that he died but he isnt the only person to die yesterday!!!

Wayne

BM1

Established Member
I completely agree with Montel and it is an excellent point. But to single out Fox news is flat out stupid. So Fox News was the only news station to have coverage on the death of Heath Ledger? C'mon...

What was he going to do? Magically visit every news station in America simultaneously?

Fox News is one of the biggest media outlets so that's actually one of the best choices to voice his opinion publicly.

Last edited:

Steeda52

The New Guy
Established Member
pooOwned.gif

Jefe

Established Member

JMD0346

Established Member
He's just looking for some attention. What he's doing is no better than any media outlet. Just an opinion.

I agree with what he's saying but going on someones TV show about one thing and talkling about somehting else is kinda stupid. He knew what the show was about when he signed up for it. If he is so sickened by Fox news why didnt he put out a statement explaining why he wouldnt do the show? That would have done more for his "cause" then what he did. Most people probably saw "montrel" and "dead celebrities" in the same sentence and changed the channel.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
bravo. for the record: i can't stand that ****ing blonde bitch. every time i watch that show she keeps yapping and yapping bullshit...

GTO30272

Established Member
I am glad that I saw this thread because it is exactly how I feel and have been saying so for the past few days. I am so sick of hearing about Heath Ledger. What did he do in life that ever meant anything? Did he save lives? Was he a hero? NO. It is disgusting that there is this much attention over someone who died from a drug overdose. People act as if he was a war hero or a doctor who saved thousands of lives. He was an actor, plain and simple. No dis-respect, as I feel for his family, but it is tough to think of an actor dying from drugs as a real tragedy. Our society is too backwards and I just don't comprehend why people are so facinated with celebrities in the first place. They just are not that important.

Users who are viewing this thread