More Stiegemeier Ported Numbers...

ArtMan

Established Member
For all the ported Eaton supporters, haters, debaters, contemplators and otherwise. And of course any comments or suggestions are welcome. First, here's where I was with the following mods.

K&N FIPK CAI, Gords HE with fans, Bassani 2.5” X pipe w/cats, Bassani 2.5” cat back

beforemodssml.jpg

And now...

Stage IV Stiegemeier ported Eaton, throttlebody & Plenum, Billetflow 2.93 upper & Idlers, Metco 4# lower, S&D 60# injectors, NGK TR6 IX (.032), SCT 2400 maf, XCal II - tune by Precision Autosports, Boost bypass (in the tune), Ford GT Fuel Pumps, PPRV removed w/Gates submersible lines, Zone 5 modified FPDM, Evenflow cooling kit, LFP IC reservoir, LFP 3.2 alt pulley, cats removed

aftermodssml.jpg

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Nice numbers and well thought out mod list!

Does the red dashed line on the A/F graph represent 13.0? I'm hoping
it's 12.0.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
That combo is a blast to drive and a handfull on the street.
I'm running 2.76/4lb combo myself with Stage IV. It's a damn fun car.

04torchred

Established Member
Special Blend said:
That combo is a blast to drive and a handfull on the street.
I'm running 2.76/4lb combo myself with Stage IV. It's a damn fun car.

Should have mine in a bit man. Going with a 3.3/8lb or 3.4/8lb, should be fun. We might have to look into those LFP or PFab reservoirs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Picking up 129 ft. lbs. of torque has got to be a kick in the butt! Nice numbers!

PLATIADO

Established Member
Great #s, to bad mine only got me 478-478 with 2.80 upper only. By the way is your A/F close to 13.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
PLATIADO said:
Great #s, too bad mine only got me 478-478 with 2.80 upper only. By the way is your A/F close to 13.

you need to spin the blower faster than that to take full advantage of the port

PLATIADO

Established Member
JB said:
I prob will, but i thought that a stage 4 tb-pl would get me 500hp and it didn't like some of the guys here, that's all i wanted.

dynobobstieg

PLATIADO said:
Great #s, to bad mine only got me 478-478 with 2.80 upper only. By the way is your A/F close to 13.

You have a minor problem that can be easily fixed. 2.9 with stock lower yeilds 495 rwhp and 475 rwtq with 13.5 #s boost. I would need a list of your mods ect...in order to help you.

ArtMan

Established Member
unit213 said:
Nice numbers and well thought out mod list!

Does the red dashed line on the A/F graph represent 13.0? I'm hoping
it's 12.0.
bigboye said:
I would think the red line is 12.5

Red line = 13.0, Tuned at 12.0 = blue line, or at least pretty close. We still have a little work to do yet, but I am pretty happy with the #s.

CobraBob said:
Picking up 129 ft. lbs. of torque has got to be a kick in the butt! Nice numbers!

Thanks everyone, for the comments. Car feels amazingly strong. I'm still on the stock tires so it spins even at 70 in third. DRs on the way!

JB said:

Yea, a 2# lower would wake it up. Stieg says I'm over spinning mine and from my #s I'd say he is right, boost is a little high. Bob recommended a 3.00 with my 4# to even out the HP/TQ at 515/515, at that point I could probably open up the plug gap a little more and find a few more ponies. Also experiencing a slight bit of belt slip, but not much.

Special Thanks to everyone at STIEGEMEIER, Jeff at Precision Autosports and my good friend Larry V. (ICU812 on SVTP) for all the help.

Users who are viewing this thread