#162 track car
#193 driver
#214 driver
#290 parts car
#73 driver
#76 driver track car show car
#63 driver
#33 driver
so far this is what i've gotten. Keep them coming!

Mike

A couple more have joined the list!

Last edited:

00 Cobra R

Established Member
Current list of 2000 "r" cars

#15 driver
#19 wrapper
#29 wrapper
#30 track car
#36 track car
#41 track car
#48 driver
#63 driver
#73 driver
#76 driver and track car show car
#124 driver
#131 driver
#155 track car
#162 track car
#193 driver
#214 driver
#290 parts car

Keep adding if you know of any R's

Mike

Thanks to everyone

Last edited:

F8L SN8K

Established Member
I'm interested in all the Rs numbers. I saw a 93R today on my way to work. One day I will own a 00R

Also noticed #63 is on E-bay in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. Is it just me or is the car on E-bay often.

Last edited:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
#141 *In need of owner who doesnt put NAWZ stickers and dumbass hood graphics on the car!!!*

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/199961/7

#50 on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...233QQitemZ280335429233QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Quote "2000 MUSTANG COBRA R

CAR #50 OUT OF A BUILD OF 300

3,046 Original Miles, Never Raced, Factory Original, Performance Red Paint, Black Interior, 5.4 Liter DOHC 385 HP Cobra R Motor, Large Capacity Canton Oil Pan, Oil Cooler, Side Exit Exhaust, Fuel Safe Fuel Cell, T-56 6-Speed Transmission, B&M Ripper Shifter, Independent Rear Suspension, Brembo Brakes, Front Air Dam Splitter with Brake Cooling Ducts, 18” X 9” SVT Rims, SCCA Designed Rear Wing, Sound Deadener Delete, Radio Delete, Air Conditioning Delete, Rear Seat Delete, Factory Recaro Cobra R Seats.

The 2000 Cobra R was a Very Serious Street Legal Car. Ford Motor Company referred to the 2000 Cobra R as “The Performance Bench Mark Of The Industry”.

I am the Second Owner of this rare vehicle. I have all the Original Factory Documents and Purchase Documents including the Ford Window Sticker, the SVT Certificate of Authenticity, magazines, and Media Press Package. This is Car #50 of a Build of 300 Cars.

This Cobra R is in Like New Excellent Original Condition. It has the Original Paint, Original Motor, Original Transmission, Original Rear End, ETC…

I am excited and very proud to own this Rare Cobra R. " End quote.

Last edited:

SVT4ME

Established Member
#141 *In need of owner who doesnt put NAWZ stickers and dumbass hood graphics on the car!!!*

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/199961/7

#50 on ebay eBay Motors: Ford : Mustang (item 280335429233 end time Apr-25-09 07:48:41 PDT)

Quote "2000 MUSTANG COBRA R

CAR #50 OUT OF A BUILD OF 300

3,046 Original Miles, Never Raced, Factory Original, Performance Red Paint, Black Interior, 5.4 Liter DOHC 385 HP Cobra R Motor, Large Capacity Canton Oil Pan, Oil Cooler, Side Exit Exhaust, Fuel Safe Fuel Cell, T-56 6-Speed Transmission, B&M Ripper Shifter, Independent Rear Suspension, Brembo Brakes, Front Air Dam Splitter with Brake Cooling Ducts, 18” X 9” SVT Rims, SCCA Designed Rear Wing, Sound Deadener Delete, Radio Delete, Air Conditioning Delete, Rear Seat Delete, Factory Recaro Cobra R Seats.

The 2000 Cobra R was a Very Serious Street Legal Car. Ford Motor Company referred to the 2000 Cobra R as “The Performance Bench Mark Of The Industry”.

I am the Second Owner of this rare vehicle. I have all the Original Factory Documents and Purchase Documents including the Ford Window Sticker, the SVT Certificate of Authenticity, magazines, and Media Press Package. This is Car #50 of a Build of 300 Cars.

This Cobra R is in Like New Excellent Original Condition. It has the Original Paint, Original Motor, Original Transmission, Original Rear End, ETC…

I am excited and very proud to own this Rare Cobra R. " End quote.

How much do you think this will go for? Low mileage, stock and in mint condition is a deadly combination.

ekimv

Established Member
It may take a while, fans who typically have the dough, are now scratching their heads trying to figure out what happened to their nest egg.:burn::fm:

I know when I bought mine last year it had 5K and I paid north of 42. in todays dollars, maybe 38?

BTW if you are interested in selling the MAF, I have cash.

Good luck.:dancenana:

Garlin

Established Member
CAR #4 OUT OF A BUILD OF 300. Alive and well in Novi, Michigan.

26,000 Miles.

I am the original Owner of this rare vehicle. I have all the Original Factory Documents including the Ford Window Sticker, the SVT Certificate of Authenticity, and a few magazines with pictures of #4. Not able to find build sheet. I originally purchased this car from Ford Motor Co. Ford kept the first 4 2000 cobra R's built. They were used for shows and displays. Mine had around 16,000 mi. on it when I purchase it from Ford. After about a year and a half they decided to sell #3 & #4. I drive this car as much as possible, Except winter. It gets put away around Nov. and brought back out around Apr.

I think Ford just awhile ago sold #2 at Barrett Jackson.

Just saw this post. sorry for the late post.

This Cobra R is like New. It has the Original Paint, Original Motor, Original Transmission, Original Rear End, ETC…

TFStang

Established Member
Since this thread was re opened, I am #25. Car is stock and immaculate. Can't wait until April so I can drive it.

O ya, located in MA. :rockon:

SL 1993 R

Established Member
Of the 300 Cobra R's built in 2000, there have been a few that have been crashed and repaired. Not too many were non-repairable and parted / crushed. I would guess of the 300 that we started with, there is only 350-400 left. As the years go by, I'm sure the number of "real" R's will only increase...:shrug:

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread