Motorweek GT500 review

Paul1138

Established Member
On the Velocity channel last night, Motorweek reviewed the GT500 (DIB w / white stripes). Very generic review (positive BTW) but it was cool to see the car on the big screen, Made my jublies tingle in anticipation for the car. I'm sure there will be repeat viewings during the week. I searched SHELBY on the Direct TV remote and found it.

Enjoy!
Paul

willfong

Established Member
On the Velocity channel last night, Motorweek reviewed the GT500 (DIB w / white stripes). Very generic review (positive BTW) but it was cool to see the car on the big screen, Made my jublies tingle in anticipation for the car. I'm sure there will be repeat viewings during the week. I searched SHELBY on the Direct TV remote and found it.

Enjoy!
Paul

Hey Paul - I saw the episode Monday night. They loved the GT500. Hopefully we'll love it as much too!

Any updates on your build date or schduling?

-Will

Paul1138

Established Member
Hey Paul - I saw the episode Monday night. They loved the GT500. Hopefully we'll love it as much too!

Any updates on your build date or schduling?

-Will

Hey Will -

Nothing yet on a build date or schedule. According to the dealer, the zone rep promised an Oct build....
Fingers crossed!

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Missed the GT500 segment. I caught it when they were talking about funnels and the 6's.

Users who are viewing this thread