MSRP in Atlanta, GA

Stinger99

Established Member
Rancid

did you look on car.com, there are 83 listed right now.
Before you pay A premium, you can have it shipped to you.

But, its your money. let us know how you make out.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
There is also one available at MSRP in CT through a member here. Me thins $900 shipped or $200 flight is better than paying $5k over

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=857503

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
if anyone finds a loaded car with black or no stripes, DIB, black, Sterling grey, or Candy red, lemme know

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
There is a MSRP Vert at Oxmoor Ford in Louisville, KY. It looks like it has the Shaker, heated seats and nav.

eagle eye

Established Member
I talked to sandy springs 2 weeks ago and they said they had them all but one sold for $8500 over. The majority of the GT500's being sold with the exception of Some SVT members are sold over MSRP. I called dealers all over the USA and couldn't find MSRP unless I waited to see if a dealer was going to get another allocation. A lot dealers may only get one or two GT500's for the year so there not in a hurry to sell them.

I to spoke with a guy (sandy smith) at sandy springs ford back in march when I first started looking and he stated that their allocation was 12 Shelby's a year and they sell about 30 Shelby's a year, due to dealer trades. He said
, at that time that they were getting 7500. over msrp. He also stated that if I offered $5000 over, they probably would not turn it down. They will squeeze their customers for everything it's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread