MSRP in Atlanta, GA

Snkedriver

Established Member
I talked to sandy springs 2 weeks ago and they said they had them all but one sold for $8500 over. The majority of the GT500's being sold with the exception of Some SVT members are sold over MSRP. I called dealers all over the USA and couldn't find MSRP unless I waited to see if a dealer was going to get another allocation. A lot dealers may only get one or two GT500's for the year so there not in a hurry to sell them.

rancid

Established Member
PM me I will give you the name and number to a Ford dealership in Alabama that has not sold any of thiers yet. The dealership i work for owns two in Alabama. I ordered mine from the dealership that has its two ordered I know the other does not have thier orders filled yet. From one GA boy to another go dawgs

French - Can't PM you for some reason, can you email me [email protected] with the dealer name/phone number?

For all those wondering about paying over MSRP believe me when I say I feel dirty doing it. I've been thinking of pulling my order and just waiting until the hype dies down but I will lose my deposit.

carguy19

Established Member
The majority of the GT500's being sold with the exception of Some SVT members are sold over MSRP. I called dealers all over the USA and couldn't find MSRP unless I waited to see if a dealer was going to get another allocation.

You didnt do enough research.

The MAJORITY of people on this site didnt pay over MSRP.

I got a discount. LOL

boosted281

Established Member
I truly believe that some made awesome deals on their car but I also believe not all that claim to have actually did. Embarrassment or ego or whatever but I have had several deals going at MSRP only to lose out to people coming in last minute and paying ADM's, the most recent at Mullinax Ford in Ohio, a reported SVTPerformance member came in an hour before close and paid 6500 over and took it hard on trading in his 2012. I was attempting to transfer funds at 9 pm when I got the call that deal was off. Not trying to start an argument but different parts of the country differ, my state has few people and few dealerships with minimal allocations. Guess what that means ADM's! Traveling to buy at MSRP is no different in the bottom dollar of the deal than paying an ADM and I don't have unwanted miles and road scars with an ADM. Car delivery was my next plan and that was $2850 for an enclosed to my town, why not be willing to pay a $2000 ADM? Just my two cents......begin throwing things now :(

farmboy90

Established Member
I truly believe that some made awesome deals on their car but I also believe not all that claim to have actually did. Embarrassment or ego or whatever but I have had several deals going at MSRP only to lose out to people coming in last minute and paying ADM's, the most recent at Mullinax Ford in Ohio, a reported SVTPerformance member came in an hour before close and paid 6500 over and took it hard on trading in his 2012. I was attempting to transfer funds at 9 pm when I got the call that deal was off. Not trying to start an argument but different parts of the country differ, my state has few people and few dealerships with minimal allocations. Guess what that means ADM's! Traveling to buy at MSRP is no different in the bottom dollar of the deal than paying an ADM and I don't have unwanted miles and road scars with an ADM. Car delivery was my next plan and that was $2850 for an enclosed to my town, why not be willing to pay a $2000 ADM? Just my two cents......begin throwing things now :(

If you order the car, you just get it Courtesy Delivered. The car will come from the factory to your local dealership (even though you bought it out of state). Local dealers charge about $200-$300 for this "service". So there is really no need to rack up miles or airline fees, or even to have it trailered. Just have it Courtesy Delivered.

This only works on cars you order of course. If it is already on a lot, then you'll need to pay to get it to your house some other way.

boosted281

Established Member
Ya farmboy90 I was trying to find one already built instead of waiting for the one I have ordered. No movement since the order day on 3/22 and unfortunately for me I'm getting inpatient. I was not aware of the local delivery on an order so that's good to know. Thanks :beer:

farmboy90

Established Member
Ya farmboy90 I was trying to find one already built instead of waiting for the one I have ordered. No movement since the order day on 3/22 and unfortunately for me I'm getting inpatient. I was not aware of the local delivery on an order so that's good to know. Thanks :beer:

You're like me bro--tired of waiting. :) Once a week I call Ford customer service and have them run a query across the whole nation. In fact, I called today. Like you said, it'll likely cost more this way since it will likely involve either a trailer or plane tickets, but I am impatient too. :)

Unfortunately I want a glass roof, and there are never more than about 5 of those in the country at any given time. None ever are the color I want either, so my hunt and wait continues.

If the Cobra Gods smile down upon me, I will wake up Friday morning and find out my order is finally scheduled......

Dick Lyon

Established Member
I have a DIB vert ordered that appears stalled out so I am looking too for something already on the ground....I have talked to a few dealers and Boy O Boy do you get jacked around.......kinda takes a lot of the funnnnnnnn out of this deal.

Whats the factory locator # as I have been using Cars.com or does anyone know of a DIB black stripe loaded vert just languishing on a lot somewhere at a good price?

Stinger99

Established Member
Wow, I really feel sorry for you guys. You guys have money in hand and are ready to make a deal and these dealers are treating you guys like this. msrp + holdback aint enough for these guys. A dealer here in CT sold his 2 13's cobra's for under msrp.

I did the (paid msrp thing) back in 99 and I swore I'd never do it again.

There is another dealer in milford CT, has A 2012 and he wont budge of msrp...I think it is stupid what he is doing.

I know you guys are tired of waiting but, follow Chris advice. hang in there and SAVE YOUR PENNIES FOR MODS.

There is a dealer im talking to in PA, ill call him today and see what he can do on a 13, if it is any good I'll pm the info to who ever wants it for a fee of one doughnut.

Last edited:

rancid

Established Member
Georgia to PA isn't too bad of a drive, if he has anything Stinger let me know! My email is further up in the thread or I think you can pm me (I can't and I assume because it is number of posts.)

Snkedriver

Established Member
You didnt do enough research.

The MAJORITY of people on this site didnt pay over MSRP.

I got a discount. LOL

And alot of members paying MSRP here are still waiting for there cars Possibly months. I didn't want to order and wait for my car, so I bought a unit coming in that wasn't taken and I am very happy with the car.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
And alot of members paying MSRP here are still waiting for there cars Possibly months and I'm not.

Simply not true. The majority of members here's cars are built-or will be built before the end of the month.

I was the second person with one on this site- and paid under MSRP

Paying over sticker is stupid- and enabling dealers to charge ADM's. Don't be lazy- pick up the phone and call around.

I'm not trying to be rude- but don't justify overpaying for a car by making a false statement about the timeliness of others deliveries.

Last edited:

Stinger99

Established Member
Rancid, Check you e-mail......I hope they can help you out.

(Remember my fee of 1 doughnut) :)

Last edited:

maple

Established Member
Hard to find, if not impossible. I ordered mine from Sandy Springs Ford for $8,500 over MSRP on Monday. They told me I had the last of the 6 they were allocated. Did Sandy Springs Ford tell you the same?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Lol why?

What color/options are you ordering?

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
I have a DIB vert ordered that appears stalled out so I am looking too for something already on the ground....I have talked to a few dealers and Boy O Boy do you get jacked around.......kinda takes a lot of the funnnnnnnn out of this deal.

Whats the factory locator # as I have been using Cars.com or does anyone know of a DIB black stripe loaded vert just languishing on a lot somewhere at a good price?
PM Sent

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
Not sure why my account shows 0 posts, but yeah I've been here for awhile. I am a long-standing member over at the corral for years now. I got out of Mustangs when I got married and bought a C6 Z06 but sold it because my wife lost her job.

Hoping I can find a GT500 at MSRP but if not, $4k it is..
Email sent

Mxfrench

Established Member
French - Can't PM you for some reason, can you email me [email protected] with the dealer name/phone number?

For all those wondering about paying over MSRP believe me when I say I feel dirty doing it. I've been thinking of pulling my order and just waiting until the hype dies down but I will lose my deposit.

No idea why I cant get a pm maybe I am to new. But I went to your profile and sent you some information, I will help you if I can.

Snkedriver

Established Member
Simply not true. The majority of members here's cars are built-or will be built before the end of the month.

I was the second person with one on this site- and paid under MSRP

Paying over sticker is stupid- and enabling dealers to charge ADM's. Don't be lazy- pick up the phone and call around.

I'm not trying to be rude- but don't justify overpaying for a car by making a false statement about the timeliness of others deliveries.

You should read some of the other posts like scheduling nightmare,dealer reneged on MSRP deal and finally got my vin after 3 months.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
You should read some of the other posts like scheduling nightmare,dealer reneged on MSRP deal and finally got my vin after 3 months.

I should read some other threads? You're barking up the wrong tree bro.

You should read some other posts. Like the "owners delivered" thread. Or the thread where i outlined how to not pay an adm to a dealer- that has over 10,000 views and tons of people who took my advice and paid less than sticker
You're the fool paying $8500 above sticker. I'm sorry but that's being lazy and having more money that brains.

I had my car 2nd on svtp, the guy who has his 1st paid MSRP- I paid under MSRP.

You should find a car for sticker and donate the rest to charity- its apparent you have no clue how to negotiate, or do research.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread