MSRP in Atlanta, GA

Snkedriver

Established Member
I should read some other threads? You're barking up the wrong tree bro.

You should read some other posts. Like the "owners delivered" thread. Or the thread where i outlined how to not pay an adm to a dealer- that has over 10,000 views and tons of people who took my advice and paid less than sticker
You're the fool paying $8500 above sticker. I'm sorry but that's being lazy and having more money that brains.

I had my car 2nd on svtp, the guy who has his 1st paid MSRP- I paid under MSRP.

You should find a car for sticker and donate the rest to charity- its apparent you have no clue how to negotiate, or do research.
I didn't pay $8500 over MSRP you have me confused with another member who put a deposit down on a car for $8500 over MSRP.

Last edited:

jonesd

Established Member
I bet the guy paying 8 k over sticker could get someone on the forums to sell them their msrp allocation spot for a lot cheaper than that lol.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I didn't pay $8500 over MSRP you have me confused with another member who put a deposit down on a car for $8500 over MSRP.

You know what I did confuse you with the other guy based on your statement- regardless- My statement still stands- only a fool would pay a dime over MSRP.

rancid

Established Member
I got some great emails from members here about potential leads, I made a few calls yesterday and no luck yet but have a couple other contacts to try today.

Thanks again to everyone for being so awesome! :D

Last edited:

BlownAway03

Established Member
I truly believe that some made awesome deals on their car but I also believe not all that claim to have actually did. Embarrassment or ego or whatever but I have had several deals going at MSRP only to lose out to people coming in last minute and paying ADM's, the most recent at Mullinax Ford in Ohio, a reported SVTPerformance member came in an hour before close and paid 6500 over and took it hard on trading in his 2012. I was attempting to transfer funds at 9 pm when I got the call that deal was off. Not trying to start an argument but different parts of the country differ, my state has few people and few dealerships with minimal allocations. Guess what that means ADM's! Traveling to buy at MSRP is no different in the bottom dollar of the deal than paying an ADM and I don't have unwanted miles and road scars with an ADM. Car delivery was my next plan and that was $2850 for an enclosed to my town, why not be willing to pay a $2000 ADM? Just my two cents......begin throwing things now :(

I had my 08Z06 delivered open trailer from Chicago to South Carolina for $850. Not a mark on it, not even any bugs. Screw that enclosed trailer and save a little cash. A good carrier will know to put a car like that in the middle of the trailer where it's protected. They're not delivered to the dealers in enclosed trailers. Anyway, these prices that some dealers are asking are just ridiculous. Mustangs should not be costing this much. From what I can tell on their website, Sandy Springs still has a bunch of '12 Shelbys left. Obviously they haven't learned a lesson. Stop paying ADM's people, and dealers will get the message.

JvKintheUSA

Established Member
Decided to cancel my order and drive up to Chattanooga to buy this one!
a6937891-328a-ddb0.jpg

Order date 6/11/2012

JvKintheUSA

Established Member
Nice dude, way to find one on a showroom floor...so how much did you pay?

$5k over MSRP. Dealer wouldn't budge, said he could sell it to other dealers at MSRP. Also got $3k more for my trade - in than at the other dealer. Got 2.99% for 72 months, so I am pretty happy.

Purchased & delivered on 6/18/2012

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
We got ours for $5K over, not bad compared to what a lot of other people are saying they're being quoted. We decided to go with that mainly for fear of not knowing how quick available cars/allotment would dry up and it's a local dealership we prefer to deal with. Actually ended up being delivered almost a full month sooner than expected.

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
Nice ride. Glad there is another one roaming the streets of Atlanta.

I got 2.14% on my used 2012 (800 miles) for 72 months. Some credit union in Atlanta.

paulsauto

Established Member
adm fees

man,being in georgia i didnt know it was so valuable to already have a 13 i really had a good experience at five star ford in warner robins i walked in and saw it and of course it had 5k adm on sticker we started talking and 10 secs into it i told salesman right off the bat you can forget that 5k and he said ok we talked for annother couple days he gave me a good price 37,5k for my 10 with 25k on it and sold me the 13 for sticker 60,6k hope this helps just want everyone to know whats out there, thanks five star :beer:

rancid

Established Member
Stinger - No luck man, I'm still looking! I got a solid lead from another member here so I am hoping it pans out. If not, I will pay my premium to the other dealer and enjoy the car.

Users who are viewing this thread