MSX Customers: Please Read

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i have to say that even before the current problems i knew that both LL and Sid were stand up guys. when i had a problem with a seller on here, they were both by my side so i could get my parts that i paid for. this is yet another time that they stand up for what is right and not just their wallet.

Thank you again.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
great job.

p.s. don't know why someone would buy headers from a local shop that names headers after its own name. you can't build engines,work on cars and build in the business of making headers. don't mean to offend anyone.

STRK BY

RIDE THE LIGHTNING
Established Member
http://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276491&highlight=pacesetter
As i posted in the past what is so great about these msx headers that everyone is putting up with that bs....Oh yea now i see, they are Pacesetters.....gee..(oh and someone had the gall to try and light me up for asking a legitimate question..I knew this is where it was heading, that is why i asked).
I ordered mine, I would not be leary of pacesetter... These Pacesetter polished silver ceramic coated headers are very well made, fit very well and install very easily, have a warranty and can readily be bought at summit for about $420, check out the above link that I had with another f150 member...tells all...

-lockdown-

Established Member
msx is the worse shop we ever been to they are just bad. no one in that shop knows what there doing.....

Last edited:

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
People are more valueable than vendors. Sometimes if you keep vendors, you lose people. If you lose people, your not as valueable to future or even existing vendors anymore for business generation purposes on their end.

All in all, I'm glad to see SVTP make this move. It was one of a very few things in my eyes that could have taken this great site on step greater.

:D

STRK BY

RIDE THE LIGHTNING
Established Member
Billy@MSX said:
Well This is news to me, Thanks for the memories is wasnt worth it
Well I am sure that is what Craig thinks also, along with the guys who did not know better and were told lies and waiting for months to pay an extra $200 for their Pacesetters to come in..:burn:

Last edited:

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
Billy@MSX said:
Well This is news to me, Thanks for the memories is wasnt worth it

You have the nutsac to come on here and blame us and the mods... :cuss:

Change your business practices or start drawing a government check...

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
Wow.

I hope the guys and gals at MSX use some of the money from whatever deposits they havent refunded yet to go buy some booze. They're gunna need it!

Billy@MSX

Banned
You guys think you know the whole story on everything, how to run a business,blaw,blaw,blaw,. Im 26 years old and operated a successful business until a few growing pains hit and i was to busy annswering phones and taking care of stupid shit to see my business falling. I just think its kinda funny how many fair weather people are out there. One day Oh MSX rules the next oh MSX sucks. Well thats fine a dont wanna be apart of such people and you guys dont want me around But one one thing i cant deny is i gained some awesome friends through this whole ordeal and its something i learned from and will never change the outcome. Its life. Goodbye SVTP. Thanks

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
Billy@MSX said:
You guys think you know the whole story on everything, how to run a business,blaw,blaw,blaw,. Im 26 years old and operated a successful business until a few growing pains hit and i was to busy annswering phones and taking care of stupid shit to see my business falling. I just think its kinda funny how many fair weather people are out there. One day Oh MSX rules the next oh MSX sucks. Well thats fine a dont wanna be apart of such people and you guys dont want me around But one one thing i cant deny is i gained some awesome friends through this whole ordeal and its something i learned from and will never change the outcome. Its life. Goodbye SVTP. Thanks

ban1hz5.gif

STRK BY

RIDE THE LIGHTNING
Established Member
Say By.............BY.$.$..By..$.$........:burn: Thats what u get when u cheat people.

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well, I personally want to appologize. I am no longer affiliated with MSX for obvious reasons. I will still try to help out those who need to get a hold of Billy or whoever to get things resolved. I have seen this coming for a few weeks, which is why I havent been as active on the board as I was. Most of you who have dealt with me either through PM's or on the phone know that I usually get back to you on way or another. Its sad that it has come to this, but it needed to be done. Im not going to sit here and make excuses, but Billy got in way over his head with the workload, and as most of the people that know him personally know, Billy cant turn people away (he really is a nice guy).

With that said, I know its been a huge learning experience for him, and as mentioned I will help anyone out that needs to get a hold of him. We personally will not bail out on people that need their parts even though we do not work for him. Again I really am sorry for this whole situation (although I had no control over anything that happened) I just dont want my name drug through the mud on this. Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading.

Pete & Rachael

Quik Z06

Established Member
msx is the worse shop we ever been to they are just bad. no one in that shop knows what there doing.....

You know what Richard im not going to get into an arguement over this because its not worth it, but dont get mad at MSX when you come in with a defective blower and expect Billy to work miracles. I persoanlly seen him put 8-10+ hours into your car to diagnose the problem when you said it was a bad egr gasket (which it wasnt) and not charge you for any labor. Again im not here to argue and hi-jack this thread if you want to talk to me pm me, im cool with it, again im not affiliated with MSX so it doesnt bother me either way.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Billy@MSX said:

Maybe if you learned how to spell - it MIGHT help you run a um...business?!! :kaboom:

I hope Craig Mack and everyone else (especially the MSX group longtube buyers) get everything resolved. :)

-lockdown-

Established Member
first, off iam not rich iam is brother second, the blower was not defective another shop took it off and found out that it was an intake gasket that was fu'' up from the last instaled that billy did so dont you tell me it was the blower becauce it was not...:bash:

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Ok, thats cool if they found the problem great. But I know for a fact that Billy looked at every gasket so who knows, all im saying is dont try to bring me in on this when I have nothing to do with installs or what happens over there.

-lockdown-

Established Member
how do you know for a fact if you just said you dont got nothing to do with msx but internet sales. come on just stop re posting if dont got nothing to do with msx...

Users who are viewing this thread