MSX Longtube Group Buy!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
fireman...If you want to call tomorrow and put the $700 down were cool with that and when you have the rest let us know, also dont forget shipping.

You should be fine, I dont see us selling 3 by tomorrow :)

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, yeah its that 3 hr time difference :) Got you down as paid buddy :)

Only 1 spot left for the shipment thats going out Dec 4th!!

After this next spot is taken, you can be added to the list that will go out on Dec 11th which is the following Monday.

Last edited:

Flash2211

Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Lol, yeah its that 3 hr time difference :) Got you down as paid buddy :)

Only 1 spot left for the shipment thats going out Dec 4th!!

After this next spot is taken, you can be added to the list that will go out on Dec 11th which is the following Monday.

wheeeewww!!!
just sent my $$$...guess I got the last ones:D

Quik Z06

Established Member
Ok this first GB is full, these headers will ship out on Monday. For the guys that didnt get in on this one let me know and I will add you to the list for the next shipment which will be Dec 11th.

Ok about the bung for the 02, we can definitely do it. We can do it at no extra charge on 1 side (driver side), if you wanted 2 it would be an additional $20. Just let us know. Thanks

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Fireman, so you want 2 bungs? That's $20 more. Let me know if that's what you want. Thanks.

Lightning1

Established Member
Quik, I talked to Billy today and paid for them. I did forget to mention adding a bung. Please add that. I'll see you guys on the 9th.

Quik Z06

Established Member
OK, all Midpipes come with a single bung. If you wanted 2, it would be $20. So Firemanlightnin and Lightning1 want 1 bung correct?

Last edited:

Rat Trap

The Butcher
Established Member
Any chance of making stepped midpipes that go from 3" down to 2.5" so I can bolt to my catback???
I hate to modify the finished 3" product if there is any chance I could buy it that way. I am one of the
stock block & 4# lower owners that want to run catted mids with the 2.5" catback.

Just curious..

Thanks

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
One step ahead of you, they are already stepped from 3 inch to 2.5 that way they fit most catback exhausts.

Users who are viewing this thread