mud flaps

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
i picked up a pair of these: Mustang Molded Mud Flaps - Rear Pair (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
they easily slip on and are tight, with the wide tires the paint is getting messed up back there and/or dirty everytime i take the car out. can remove easily and put back on, no drilling or nuts and bolts, has a channel that fits over inner fenderwell. was skeptical if was really really secure so had to do a few 150mph runs, they are still on there. looks ok on car if you notice them.

Jefe

Established Member
More subtle that I thought theyd be. Guess it depends on how bad your drive is to justify those. Probably looks a lot better on black

Jroc

Established Member
I was thinking today that it would be nice for some attractive flaps(both infront of, and behind the rear tire) as I to get tired of it marking up the bottom of around my wheelwells.

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
i'm no big fan of mud flaps, but i noticed my sons gt500 has them stock to protect the paint, then i saw them as a new product on that american muscle sight and figured what the hell, i can throw em away if i hate them. when the 335 tires are on the paint really takes a beating and i get really irritated, i was amazed they stayed on there after 150mph high speed blasts, and they are actually very small. at 160mph the stupid hood vents on the gt500 come fly'n right off, they are held on by tape thats it,p.o.c. , so i was surprized when i got home and still get the mud flaps on.

945LSTANG

Established Member
meh...don't know how i feel about those. probably wouldn't put them on my car.

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
i picked up a pair of these: Mustang Molded Mud Flaps - Rear Pair (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
they easily slip on and are tight, with the wide tires the paint is getting messed up back there and/or dirty everytime i take the car out. can remove easily and put back on, no drilling or nuts and bolts, has a channel that fits over inner fenderwell. was skeptical if was really really secure so had to do a few 150mph runs, they are still on there. looks ok on car if you notice them.

:nono::uh oh::xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread