mudflaps

Mowgli

Established Member
I almost hate to ask this, but has anyone come across mudflaps that don't look completely like crap on our cars.

Coming out of this particularly ugly winter, we've got alot of rubble around on hte roads here and I'm pretty worried about my rear quarterpanels.

Hopefully someone's found something that doesn't require drilling.

Any help appreciated. (Sorry if this has already been posted, the Search function seems disabled).

03DOHC

Established Member
These are really cool.

57X37-1.jpg

hehe. J/K.:-D

ltv1

Established Member
Yosemite Sam looks OK, but for a Cobra I would recommend Chrome Lady Silhouettes like the truckers have. JMHO.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh go for it. Go with the 'Back Off' flaps. LOL!

stangin

Established Member
Someone else posted one day on here how they can drive their beater all week no problems, but the minute they drive the Cobra everyone tail gates you, this same phenominon happens to me, better use Sam lol! J/K, but the tail gate part is true.

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
My buddy, with the Vortec 35th, put ford-designed splash guards on his; they look really good. They blend with the body well; they do not hang down very much. I am not sure whether they will fit the '03 Snake or not.

On the other hand, "Sam" or "The Naked Silhouette" would really look classy, especially if they had the chrome strip across the bottom edge.
poke.gif

03DOHC

Established Member
How about the Invinca Shield system? It's clear plastic that sticks to your car to protect against rock chips.

frank3si

Established Member
I had the Ford flaps on my GT, will attach a pic below. Kind of hard to see, but they fit very well with the car's lines. I was very happy with them! For my Cobra, went with Invinca-Shield - full coverage behind all four tires...

Frank

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
They are listed by Ford Mustang accessories.

ALLNTRL

Established Member
I have some of the Factory splash guards on the back of my Cobra and am very pleased with them. I didn't care for them on the front but on the back I think they look fine, and they REALLY help to keep from getting rock chips on the rear of the car. Their fit is perfect with the factory body lines, hope this info. helps some of you guys out. And yes I would buy another set. :beer:

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Originally posted by ALLNTRL
I have some of the Factory splash guards on the back of my Cobra and am very pleased with them. I didn't care for them on the front but on the back I think they look fine, and they REALLY help to keep from getting rock chips on the rear of the car. Their fit is perfect with the factory body lines, hope this info. helps some of you guys out. And yes I would buy another set. :beer:

Did you have to drill? Are they wide enough to cover the whole tire? I'd just do the backs too.

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
I know the Bullit Mustang's come with them stock. They are solid plastic and painted to match and look pretty fuggin slick IMO. Anybody got pics of a Bullit?

Users who are viewing this thread