Mustang Dream giveaway...

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
So every now and then i come across these ads in the middle of my car magazines and This time i figured what the hell i would buy some tickets. Heres a link to them and in no way am i advertising for them..
Win the Mustangs 2013!

But then I thought what would I do if I did win? Keep both..sell both and put the money towards a new house? Nah lol. Then maybe keep one and trade one in on the F150 raptor i really want...but hmm keep which one? The 68 could be worth more in the near future. The '13 is a hell of a good time and i think i would enjoy it more...so maybe sell the 68 and buy the raptor..or mod the hell out of the 2013. But then i really thought about it and i would keep the 2013 and give the 68 to my dad. he would love it and would seriously take care of it. So what would you guys do if YOU won?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i saw an ad once where someone was trying to sell both mustangs that they won, and they were asking some astronomical amount for them, like $500,000 or something.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Sell the 1st gen and keep the 13 as a DD. So I can do the 5.4 swap in my MACH

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would keep the 2013 GT-500 because I need one. :)

I would sell the 1968 GT-500 prototype through either Barrett Jackson or Mecum. And have fun doing it!

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
sell them both, pay off all debt, mod the hell out of my 13'GT, or perhaps sell it and buy a GTR or (different color)new GT500(red and white are not my colors).

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
yeah im not digging the red and white at all. So maybe trade the '13 for one more my color....or hmm on a used GTR, didnt think of that, although buying a used one i would be a little worrisome of the trans condition. I do love those but honestly I think i would have more fun with the Mustang, thats just me. I could take the 68 to auction and then with the money find my dad a Torino he would really love and then mod the hell out whatever i decided to keep or buy lol. But, ill confess i did buy 30 tickets lol.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
i laugh when people think they can actully win this stuff, just like the mcdonalds monoply game

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
i laugh when people think they can actully win this stuff, just like the mcdonalds monoply game

Yeah even if you bought say 20k worth of tickets you might win. But what if you didnt? Id rather take that 20k and buy something I KNOW I will have.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Check out the Official Rules.

Win the Mustangs | Official Rules

Gotta love this one if you are Canadian.

"If the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner is a Canadian resident, to win, the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by telephone. Once a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner satisfies the previously described conditions and requirements, they will be certified as the Official Grand-Prize Winner."

Users who are viewing this thread