Mustang GT...whipped.

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
Sith said:
Nope i'll be holding on the old Cobra. Sentimental (no idea how it's spelled)Value.

I think you spelled it right. Your 96 Cobra could really be a winner cuz its probably gonna weigh at least 350 or so pounds less than the new Cobras. When are they going to come out? :shrug:

Sith

Banned
32V GT said:
I think you spelled it right. Your 96 Cobra could really be a winner cuz its probably gonna weigh at least 350 or so pounds less than the new Cobras. When are they going to come out? :shrug:

not soon enough.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
fordracerguy said:
I woulnd't give you the time of day either if you were flashing me.
You wouldnt have to 04 cobra would be in a different time zone than a stock 96... :rollseyes

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
Sith said:
Flash = end of race....?

Well, i've just always thought of flashing as something a ricer would do. In my book, when you beat someone bad enough, they know it, and you know it. Besides, you *should* be so far ahead that they woulnd't be able to see your flashers :)

Chris

QU!CK

Bite The Bullitt...
Established Member
On the road again...just can't wait to get on the
FuryShift said:
I thought thats what a tap on the brakes was for?

I always thought this too but some idiots just don't seem to get the message when you tap the brakes so I always thought the "flash the hazards for a sec" method was a good way to end a race. Not saying that this justifys people doing ricer fly-by's but sometimes just tapping the brakes doesn't work :shrug:

-J

360R

Established Member
How bout just hitting your brakes when the race is over. LOL then you just say, "didnt you see my taillights"

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
He lost because of the clutch? Hmm, I didn't know those heads would flow enough air to make enough power to f#ck up a clutch. I blame it on the weakest motor built by ford that entire decade.

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
Good kill but it's almost as bad as racing a V6. Those cars are turds and dont stand a chance against you unless they have a supercharger or headswap with a few boltons. Even though there slower its still fun to race for an ego boost. :-D But be careful because not all 96-98 GT's are slow. I have seen plenty of them that run strong.

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
4.6 Rocket said:
Good kill but it's almost as bad as racing a V6. Those cars are turds and dont stand a chance against you unless they have a supercharger or headswap with a few boltons. Even though there slower its still fun to race for an ego boost. :-D But be careful because not all 96-98 GT's are slow. I have seen plenty of them that run strong.

Mine's running pretty strong. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread