Mustang GT...whipped.

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
32V GT said:
Mine's running pretty strong. :pepper:

I would have to agree :beer:

How come you went with a 4v swap instead of doing the pi swap?

I bet you surprise the hell out of some people with the mach motor :-D

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
04HillzGT said:
good kill, but I warn you a 99+ GT with gears might surprise you

I 99+ GT with a few boltons is a good race for a 96-98 cobra. It's funny how many cobra owners underestimate the 99-04 GT's with a few botons and gears.

joegt38

Established Member
Ive beatin my buddy 96 Cobra many of times in my 02Gt when stock but I couldn't with my stock 04Gt.

I would get outta the hole hard and pull alittle and towards the end he would pull but not enough to win.

Last edited:

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
4.6 Rocket said:
I would have to agree :beer:

How come you went with a 4v swap instead of doing the pi swap?

I bet you surprise the hell out of some people with the mach motor :-D

Thank You. I did the 4v swap for several reasons. First I got the motor for only 1395. Second, the 4v have a higher flow potential than 2v, and besides i think they look really trick! :rockon:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Good kill! The Flashers for me are depending on the person iam racing... If the guy is a dick ..He is getting the Flashers.. If hes a ok guy ..then the brake lights will serve just find... :-D

Sith

Banned
4.6 Rocket said:
I 99+ GT with a few boltons is a good race for a 96-98 cobra. It's funny how many cobra owners underestimate the 99-04 GT's with a few botons and gears.

I don't...but once I get my boltons and gears that will take care of that :)

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
32V GT said:
Thank You. I did the 4v swap for several reasons. First I got the motor for only 1395. Second, the 4v have a higher flow potential than 2v, and besides i think they look really trick! :rockon:

That is a hell of a deal. How did you get it so cheap? The 4v does look nicer than the 2v unless you have a Bullitt intake :coolman:

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
4.6 Rocket said:
That is a hell of a deal. How did you get it so cheap? The 4v does look nicer than the 2v unless you have a Bullitt intake :coolman:

I bought the motor off the internet as a "rebuildable core" it had more than 5,000 miles so they figured that it needed to be rebuilt before being used again. I just put it in my car and it makes good power, doesn't burn a drop of oil, and doesn't make any weird noises. It only had 8500 miles on it so I didn't figure that rebuild was necessary. :thumbsup:

thenoz

SHUT THE F*CK UP CHARLES
Established Member
well my uncle's cousin can't beat up your uncle's cousin. i always thought the way they know the race is over is when they can't see you anymore... that's how i do it in my toyota... ha...

Users who are viewing this thread