Mustang loses control on the Nurburgring

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Who are you again? How's your car running before getting concerned with others?

Oh don't mind him. That's Bobby. He's say's his car has 390 horsepower. Says so in the brochure. He showed it to me while we were at autozone. He was getting a pair of those performance ford racing floor mats so he can put all that power from the pedal to the ground. His car may be in the shop getting them installed so he might not be ready to race yet.

I hope he doesn't mind me telling you his mods.

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Who are you again? How's your car running before getting concerned with others?

Hahahahaha, I don't even know why you give him this much credit as if he's cobra can compare to your car even before the build. To answer your question, he is a nobody worth you explaining shit about your car.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Mustangs are dangerous. They are only mean't for drag strips and places with no curves like Kansas. I'm also surprised the mustang didn't explode on impact!

Hey, I resemble that remark! :rolling: there's one stretch of switchbacks reasonably close to my house that takes about 45 seconds to go through. Literally that's it. Flat and straight FTW!

MFE

Established Member
Is funny how people here said the gtr did a good job,but don't mention nothing on the driver

It's SVTP and you need to turn the gain up a notch on your sarcasm meter. GTR's have such well-dialed and capable traction control and stability control that they often get criticized for being virtually self-driving, to the point that people mock that criticism with things like you see here. However, the criticism is not as far off the mark as GTR fanbois want to believe yet still not as close to the truth as their haters want to believe. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread