MUSTANG MAGIC worked its magic!!!

VENOMOUS03COBRA

Established Member
ok guys , here it goes, went to mustang magic today to install my 2# lower pulley , that i bought from mark at LFP, my 55# injectors that eric (00svtdubs) was very gracious to give me for shipping costs. and obviously a new tune.

let me get right to it, i wanted to be able to spray safely without killing the motor power to much, so joe (the tuner) at mustang magic, went to work. end results , with an extremely safe tune with a few degrees of timing taken out, 515 rwhp and 521 rwtq, on a warmed up car. needless to say , i was very happy, that was until a sprayed it. then i was even more happy!!!! lol on the smallest jet that comes in the compucar in a bag kit, which ive been told is only a 30 shot. i pulled 579 rwhp and 612 rwtq with an 11.9 a/f , on 93 octane pump gas.

i am happy as hell right now , and cant wait for the track rental friday!!!! its definately gonna be fun!!!

i wanna thank mark @ LFP for taking his time out to answer my ?s on different combos and belt sizes. excellent guy and customer service. i highly recommend him. and eric (oosvtdubs) or hooking me up with the 55 # injectors that i desperately needed. and the boys at mustang magic for coming through for me once again and everyone that came down to hang out and shoot the shit today.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
wow......great numbers! what kind of track times are you hoping for?

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
what kind of dumbass would give you injectors for just shipping????? lol

Im glad the new combo worked out for ya, those are some sick ass numbers, now I cant wait for the REAL numbers venomous style! 10.6 man!!!!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Great numbers man. Not to speak for him, but I am sure he is after a 10.6 or 10.7 at 132+ at least....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! Awesome numbers! And they must be SAE looking at the old numbers in your sig. Sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread