Mustang6g and their beef with this forum.

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
So what's the deal with m6g and why do they hate this forum? The URL is blocked and any mention of this site gets your post deleted.

Anyone?

bpmurr

Established Member
It goes back to a generic take down notice SVTP sent to them. Instead of being adults and working through the issue of posting SVTP content without credit they just block all things SVTP.

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
It goes back to a generic take down notice SVTP sent to them. Instead of being adults and working through the issue of posting SVTP content without credit they just block all things SVTP.

Figures. I noticed they do post a lot of stuff without credit.

bpmurr

Established Member
Figures. I noticed they do post a lot of stuff without credit.

It's pathetic, but is still the most popular S550 site hence why I still go there. Hopefully SVTP will pickup more traction has the GT350 gets into owners hands.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Im on there with a difference name. The lack of credit given has been pretty bad over there and I was warned for mentioning this site. Only reason I go there is they have a good GT350 discussion volume, even if most of it are people just pushing falsified rumors and babbling about other ridiculous bullshit. There are a couple solid picture threads and there is some good info over there. Just weeding through the crap to find it

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Maybe it's that any mention of new info on that site first turns out to be crap and the new info here turns out to be very reliable as the sources here have been vetted for the past 15 years!
When you can't beat them block them out seems to be there response!

bpmurr

Established Member
Im on there with a difference name. The lack of credit given has been pretty bad over there and I was warned for mentioning this site. Only reason I go there is they have a good GT350 discussion volume, even if most of it are people just pushing falsified rumors and babbling about other ridiculous bullshit. There are a couple solid picture threads and there is some good info over there. Just weeding through the crap to find it

They actually have owners that think paying ADM is some kind of status symbol. You get grilled for saying ADM is bad over there.

Has anyone noticed the pill is there instead of here? People over there like to listen to his ramblings no matter how wrong he is.

That guy truly loves to read his own posts. He's so wrong most of the time it's laughable.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
My favorite is when I post something here. And the exact same thing, almost copy and pasted ends up over there as someone else's gospel with in minutes.
Flattering really.

Lemers

Established Member
My favorite is when I post something here. And the exact same thing, almost copy and pasted ends up over there as someone else's gospel with in minutes.
Flattering really. ;)

Last edited:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
They all went full retard over there today. The shit I read made me want to punch my screen

Users who are viewing this thread