mUstanGs aNd gIrls?>>>>

DeVus1

Established Member
Originally posted by 97greensnake
what ?>?> that is a real womAn ......maybe its cuhz ur in sVt denial....

By "real woman" I mean the kind you dont dress up like a barbie doll. The ones that dont require 8 gallons of makeup to look good. Models are so fake, its really not attractive.

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by DeVus1
By "real woman" I mean the kind you dont dress up like a barbie doll. The ones that dont require 8 gallons of makeup to look good. Models are so fake, its really not attractive.
for an example of real beauty, Reese Witherspoon, then under "Just plain hotter than the pits of hell" you'll find Britney Spears...just one man's opinion

btw, welcome to the board you panty-waisted BOOB :thumbsup: :coolman:

sorry, couldn't resist...

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Speaking of being "welcome", why put something in your sig about "Cobra-why waste the money". Did you realize this is an SVT board? Just wanted to point that out.

BTW- I agree with the girl next door look. Very sexy:)
And WELCOME! Now let's enjoy some chicks and Stangs...

DaveSVT03

Established Member
97greensnake,

She's got eyeliner on, looks like mascara too - but not sure. But point definately made with photo. I'm with you - less make up on a good looking woman beats the painted babes all day long!

DeVus1

Established Member
Originally posted by monkeyspunk79
Speaking of being "welcome", why put something in your sig about "Cobra-why waste the money". Did you realize this is an SVT board? Just wanted to point that out.

Im actually on my second Cobra. Its more for the 03s than anything else.

97 horse snake

Established Member
Originally posted by DeVus1
Models are so fake, its really not attractive.

eat my ass dude. how many models do you know? i know a shitload and the majority of us aren't like that. just trying to make a buck like the next guy. it's work, nothing more. but way to stereotype big guy. that's always cool.

Users who are viewing this thread