mUstanGs aNd gIrls?>>>>

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Re: DeVus1=MENDAX

Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
DeVus1 and Mendax were the same person. They are both history. Ding dong the witch is dead. :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Thank You!! DeVus1 was a DICK HEAD! :beer: :beer:

pohnpei

Established Member
Lightning Larry: off the subject but I forgot to mention that your 49er logo is cool as hell, have been a fan since the early 80's.

Regarding this post, I have to agree with some of you that the girl next door look is helluva hot and au'natural is the way for me since I know she looks good with or w/out makup.

But there is no reason to not like a Barbie Doll looking girl, hell we all like to look at pretty girls(dolled up)..makeup or no makeup.

steve

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by pohnpei
Lightning Larry: off the subject but I forgot to mention that your 49er logo is cool as hell, have been a fan since the early 80's.

Regarding this post, I have to agree with some of you that the girl next door look is helluva hot and au'natural is the way for me since I know she looks good with or w/out makup.

But there is no reason to not like a Barbie Doll looking girl, hell we all like to look at pretty girls(dolled up)..makeup or no makeup.

steve

Well said.:beer:

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
model4.jpg
fd43f6c0.jpg

Thats all I can post with out getting into full nudity.

Users who are viewing this thread