Mustangs On The Mountian .Ar

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Thats awesome man!! Glad you have good news. Looks like the BEST we'll be able to do is a 03/04 Mach 1 this fall/winter. As you may know we were planning on a 03/04 Cobra. Oh well...at least we can get a newer car with low miles and a FIVE SPEED. :D

Dont know about Saturday still. Who all is planning on going so far?

Jake

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
man if you dont care about having a factory warranty, then i know where you can get a pretty much brand new cobra for about 24k.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
We'll, i'm not looking right now, but Caleb (the guy that came to landers/autocross in the 95 Green GT) sold his car Tuesday for $6,500 and is looking for a Cobra/S281 Saleen. PM me some info and i'll tell him. Or just put it out here...

Jakeroo.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
We'll, i'm not looking right now, but Caleb (the guy that came to landers/autocross in the 95 Green GT) sold his car Tuesday and is looking for a Cobra/S281 Saleen. PM me some info and i'll tell him. Or just put it out here...

Jakeroo.

EDIT: He just called and said he is picking up a 2003 Black/Black Vert this evening. I'll finally get to ride in a COBRA TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Jake

(But could you still tell me about the Cobra for $24k??? :lol1: )

Last edited:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
he might have bought the car that i was talking about lol. there is a place in searcy that sells cars that have been in water or wherever but they are completely redone and ready to go. you might check them out.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Ok. I'm up and recovered from the bad shrimp from Saturday. I'm game for the cruise to the mountain. We gotta get many peeps to join in on this one. Come on, all those who troll around watching the thread, post and go with us. A big group is always more fun. Chey, I'll make some phone calls to those who I know don't watch the threads.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Im in. No LT's yet, but Ill make some runs through 1st gear on the way up there. :) Now I just gotta find some time to clean my truck, and polish all the underhood bling

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Yeah Travis, thats the one!!! I just got home from riding around with him. That thing is sooooo sweeeeet...my first Cobra experience. They had put a pully and a hypertech on it for some reason. I asked him to go Saturday but his sis is graduating from Sylvan Hills. I think we're in though. Seeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaal sooooooooooon!

(Christian, I'm not talking to you. Your mean.)

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
You're so mean to me Jake..... Why do I even put up with your lack of respect. I shall have this little guy give you his crabs as your punishment.

fapcrabs.gif

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
So how about a roll call of everybody that is going????
Me
Christian
Jake?
Matt
Travis?
Jimmey Bullet&Roush
Josh
Frank?
Darrin?

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Wait?? Its Sunday?? We wont be there til after church if that is the case. Church lets out at noon, then we eat at grannys house.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Well, i have good news. We just saved a load of money by switching to Geico.

And some other good news. Someone is teaching our sunday school class and were gonna skip church so WE CAN GOOOOOO!!!! See yall there. 9 oclock sharp.

Jake

psikillz

turbo 94 cobra
Established Member
I'll have to miss this one.... You would be proud of me though, I'm going to be working on my car instead! After being apart for two years I'm real close to having it back together.

stimeybob

REDFIRE COBRA
Established Member
Ok guys I'm in on the cruise & show Sunday. I know we will be meeting at 9 am., but I'm not sure where. Someone pm me please! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread