Mustangs On The Mountian .Ar

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
So how about a roll call of everybody that is going????
Me
Christian
Jake?
Matt
Travis?
Jimmey Bullet&Roush
Josh
Frank?
Darrin?

ok, I am going for sure. I called Jimmy and asked him to have the Roush representin'. He seems interested but isn't sure. He will let me know Sat. Night. I called a friend of mine for Sherwood (Steven). He has a 93 cobra, but will not be able to bring it because the wheels are at the powdercoat shop at the moment, but he says that he will probably ride with me. Is there anybody that I need to call, that I am not thinking of? I will try to call Matt (silver '00 GT) from north little rock. I'll see if he is interested. We need to make this one as big as we can. Lets make OUR show bigger than the show at the mountain....lol :pepper:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Count Jake and Leslie in for sure! Caleb might be able to meet us up there, i'll be in touch with him tonight and tomorrow. I made leslie do some work on her stang today...I'm impressed.

Jake

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Ill be in at Conway with 2 front drag wheels (Weld Draglites) because I had a bad accident with a flat after a night of drinking followed by a good line lock burnout. I personally like the way the truck looks with the Welds on it.

Last edited:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
sorry guys, i'm not going to be able to make it to this one. got three weeks left until i move into the new house and this is the last free weekend that i have during that time. hope you all have a blast, be careful, and make sure you represent the living hell out of the central arkansas crew!

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
stimeybob said:
Well looks like its going to rain all day, doesn't look like I'll make the cruise but may be at the event/show. Later
Why must you tease me so? :cuss: :fart:

Hope to see you there! :beer:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
stimeybob said:
Well looks like its going to rain all day, doesn't look like I'll make the cruise but may be at the event/show. Later

I got up at 4 this morning after not going to bed until 1 because I was cleaning the truck. After all that cleaning, I still cant get all those piles of rubber out of the fenderwells. Oh well, I hope it doesnt rain.

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Pics from Mustangs on the Mountain

The ladies were in full force at the show. I'll tell ya, the hotties were out....

100_2106.gif

100_2103.gif

Cheyenne did stop for a photo oportunity. He had to sport that ass on my car.

100_2124.gif

Matt was a prize hog and did clean house when he took home this wicked Coffee Mug. They informed him that it was NOT to be used for drinking Alcoholic beverages while driving.

100_2109.gif

The rest of the pics are just kind of random and blah!!!!

100_2082.gif

100_2081.gif

Some @sshole ran over Jake in the parking lot while he was fetching his chap stick. Geezzz.....freakin' idiot. He should have just got some from the school nurse.....

100_2115.gif

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
These are the better pics i took today. They turned out ok for a cloudy day i guess.

I'm still recovering from when the Chromed out Eclipse ran over me. I'll be ok.

I love yall and had an awesome time.

Jakeroo.

First and foremost the shockiest shoes i've ever seen.
dudewithshox.jpg

Then the badA L. That dude seemed really nice.
AirbrushedL.jpg

Then this 1970 Mach1
1970Mach.jpg

Then this Blown Z06. It looked slow.
BlownZ06EngineBay.jpg

Then a slow L...:D
MHaysLightning.jpg

Then 3 of the 4 awesomest cars/farm trucks there.
JGTCGTCL.jpg

Then we got some cars at Goodwill Industries.
GroupAtGoodwill.jpg

MhaysandChyLsAtGoodwill.jpg

CGTandJGTfront.jpg

Then i got close to the pussy on the way home. (My sister is gonna keep it BTW.)
FreePussy.jpg

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
that sure is a gorgeous pussy you have there....I wanna see some more pics of that man. I had a great time. I'll keep my ears out for more events. I'm up for a buffalo trip in a couple of weeks. Who is in?

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Thats the weekend of my B-Day....lots of fun..Nice piscs by the way.....I glad that fine piece of pussy found a good home with another women..yeah baby.....We had a blast thanks for everybody that showed up......

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Yep I had an awesome time too, the laughs never stopped. Next GTG Im definitely in

BTW: Can we start a joke thread, Id love to hear some more good ones like I heard yesterday.

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Oh yeah, I meant to tell you guys that I ran across some video footage of Miranda on the job. This is actual footage of her doing her job as an EMT. It was taken from the security camera from the bank across the street. Not quite what I was expecting, but I guess it works.

ambulancerun.gif

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
is it just me, or does that performance red GT in JDrake's sig pic look like a 4X4 compared to the rest of those vehicles. Who donated that heap to goodwill. I'm suprised they didn't turn it down.

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
lol. I need to do something about that, and I plan to. First I need to get that POS tuned, and some gears.

What did you think about the pictures of those hotties at the show? They turned out great, I think. I especially like the one in the purple, and how her pants conform to her curves, and even try to run up and hide in various places. :xpl:

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
4x4 gt farm car.....haha

Hahhahahaha...i liked that one.

We're kinda thinking about trying to start selling our GT pretty soon so we can start looking at Cobras/Mach1's to get in September. Think we could get more for it now since summer is just starting? And maybe get a Cobra/Mach1 for a little less at the close of summer?

Just starting to think about it :thumbsup:

Jake

Users who are viewing this thread